What time do the gates open tonight?

PNGALWAYS

From what I can remember, they did not open until about an hour before the game last year. Pretty ridiculous. Maybe they will open earlier now that they are more familiar with our large fan base, but I doubt it.

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
PNGALWAYS said:
From what I can remember, they did not open until about an hour before the game last year. Pretty ridiculous. Maybe they will open earlier now that they are more familiar with our large fan base, but I doubt it.
Do you know what time was the parking lot open ?

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Someone oh the other msg board posted that they called BISD and they said parking lot would open at 3 and gates at 5:30, but then I heard gates open at 5 from someone at the STJFL Superbowl today.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
I just drove through the parking lot. Gate on visitors side is locked, but home side is open. About 15 PNG fans there already.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores