What's it like to play against an All-American?

badndn

500+ Posts
indian20106 said:
ok well this is josh wrights best friend... caleb harmon. for one he is not a recruiting service. max emfinger is a guy college coaches depend on he created the combines for high school kids that nike and underarmor put on today. he put people in nfl such as devin hester. you need to look on your site befor you start subdtley down playing people for some reason check things out befor hand ok?

I know who Emfinger is and yes he runs a recruiting service no matter how you see it. Josh was selected based on his combine numbers not his production on the field which is not a true AA. This is not a knock on the kid. The ultimate goal is to gain enough recognition to get a college scholarship and that is what he is doing which is great for him. When folks from Nederland or Lamarque or anywhere else for that matter, hear us at the Res calling this kid an AA, with no justification behind it, we look like fools. The kid has talent and obviously works very hard to hone that talent, which is a great attribute and will serve him well in life. Let's hope that at the end of the year he has put up the type of numbers that garner All State or even AA recognition and then we can have something to back up the talk with our neighbors. Hopefully he is the next Deion Sanders (great combine, great career) and not the next Mike Mamula (great combine, lousy career).

indian20106

i was at the football camp with wright where he was invited not a combine. he was invited after the oklahoma camp. where we were in full pads doing running back drills and showing our running back ability and catching ability and yeah we ran 40's and pro shuttles. sorry for gettin a little mad but sounded like you were tryin to down play him man.

akifan94

500+ Posts
indian20106 said:
i was at the football camp with wright where he was invited not a combine. he was invited after the oklahoma camp. where we were in full pads doing running back drills and showing our running back ability and catching ability and yeah we ran 40's and pro shuttles. sorry for gettin a little mad but sounded like you were tryin to down play him man.

Off topic here.......Do you know if J. Davis is playng this year?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
indian20106 said:

No one is minimizing Josh's skills. We know he has great athletic ability and believe that he's going to have a great season.

It's just important to keep things in perspective.

restless natives

..."ok well this is josh wrights best friend... caleb harmon."

Great to see you on the board, Caleb! Best of luck to YOU this season. I enjoyed seeing you play at PNMS and I can't wait to see you on the PN-G field.

All of us here are in full support of the team and it's great to have a player check out the board and give us info when possible. Keep us posted as to your position on the team! I know we'll be hearing great things about you soon...

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores