What's the ONE GAME you are looking forward to other than your rival?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Speaking of rivals, which team would you consider Port Arthur's primary district rival?

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
For me its Vidor, payback time. :punchingbag:

BG, no way Vidor is sneaking up on your Titans this year. I look for the Titans to STEAMROLL those pirates this season.

As far as your question goes, I'm most looking forward to PNG v PAM because it should decide the district title. This year, we get the game at the Reservation. Hopefully we get a lil payback of our own!

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
NDNTime said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
For me its Vidor, payback time. :punchingbag:

BG, no way Vidor is sneaking up on your Titans this year. I look for the Titans to STEAMROLL those pirates this season.

As far as your question goes, I'm most looking forward to PNG v PAM because it should decide the district title. This year, we get the game at the Reservation. Hopefully we get a lil payback of our own!
I expect Vidor to have the best D in the district this year with 9 starters back barring injury. They will be a tough out again this year. But I do agree that PNG v PAM should be for all the marbles in 22-5A.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores