Who is PN-G scrimmaging?

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I believe that PAM scored more TD's than we did, in a certain part of last yrs. scrimmage.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
I believe that PAM scored more TD's than we did, in a certain part of last yrs. scrimmage.
Our 1st team dominated theirs. It was the 2nd string that outscored our second string. Also, we won the live portion of the scrimmage.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I know. I was there. I just remember certain times when PAM seemed to score at will. Not sure which was 1st, 2nd team tho.

biaplayer

it was the second string that give up the scores on defense, our first string whipped em liked red headed step children lol BMTSOULJA1 attended the scrimmage with myself and when he saw what our first string did in the first couple of minutes of the game like simulations he was really impressed

Indian03

100+ Posts
PNG is scrimmaging PA Memorial at PNG on Friday, August 20. Times are not set yet.

Also, the Fire-up Pep Rally will be Thursday, August 26 at 7:30 in the stadium. There will not be at school pep rally on Friday (8/27) afternoon since the team will already be in San Antonio.

ndnette81

Mrs. Briggs stated at the parent meeting last Thursday that school would not be let out early on Friday the 27th because the game was on Saturday and anyone belonging to one of the performing groups who left school early would have to make up the time in detention and would not be allowed to perform on Saturday. According to the calendar though there is early dismissal when we play Texas City.

Indian03

100+ Posts
Correction: The scrimmage will be at PA Memorial on the 20th.

Ndnette81 is right. It wouldn't make sense for anyone belonging to a performing group to get out of school early on Friday anyway because those groups always travel to away games as a group.

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
This particular game the Band, Indianette's and Cheerleaders have 3 choices for trasportation. Parents had to make a choice of what they were doing and turn the form in by today.

badndn

500+ Posts
NDN NATION said:
This particular game the Band, Indianette's and Cheerleaders have 3 choices for trasportation. Parents had to make a choice of what they were doing and turn the form in by today.
Tis true. I knew cooler heads would prevail. This will be a money saver over the other alternative that was posted before, that all Indianettes, band and cheerleaders would have to ride the bus there and back. Should be able to reduce the busses significantly!

So we get to be the first to tear up the new turf at PAM.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores