WILL WE PLAY LCM AT HOME

WILL THE STADIUM BE READY FOR LCM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IndianKen

INDIAN KEN #1 BAND FAN
most likely from what I understand, we will play Lcm at Memorial. I think it's already been written in sand. Their coach didn't want us to come over there. And to play at the reservation, all things have to be working at the stadium, toilets, light, scoreboard, etc, etc. GO INDIANS INDIANKEN

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
IndianKen said:
most likely from what I understand, we will play Lcm at Memorial. I think it's already been written in sand. Their coach didn't want us to come over there. And to play at the reservation, all things have to be working at the stadium, toilets, light, scoreboard, etc, etc. GO INDIANS INDIANKEN

Really?? I find that hard to believe. What coach does not want to play in front of their home crowd? :crazy: :crazy:

NDN4Life

Scalp Em Indians
I talked to Dr Randell the other day and she said that at the first home the pressbox will not be done in time but the game will take place!!! Just letting everyone know!!!

SCALP EM and HOOK EM

nissanindian

100+ Posts
AS IN FIRST HME GAME AS IN LCM ???????????
NDN4Life said:
I talked to Dr Randell the other day and she said that at the first home the pressbox will not be done in time but the game will take place!!! Just letting everyone know!!!

SCALP EM and HOOK EM

hookem_horns

Honor Pride Tradition
IndianKen said:

IndianKen is on target LCM staff opted to not play at home, when Matt offered (which shouldn't surprise you). The game as of now will be played a PAM. First home game will be homecoming...unless Gustav changes things.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores