WO-S.....are you ready for the "Purple Curtain"

sarge5555

Two days until the "Purple Curtain" opens up in WO-S....as the clock ticks down to kickoff time, there are hundreds of people asking the question.............is WO-S ready for Friday night, and is the "Purple Curtain" ready for the opening of "hope to be" another positive evening of great offense and defense to boot! Everyone, come on out to WO-S and watch as the "Purple Curtain" is pulled back slowly and YOUR PORT NECHES GROVES INDIANS take the field once again for the second game of the season...............we will see you there!!!!! :woot: :helmet: :band:

Pngrick72

I believe the more fans we have being loud and Cherokee blaring, could rattle a relatively new and inexperienced QB.

sarge5555

Yes, I agree......like they say it in showbiz......."It's Show Time".........our great offensive line will block to allow the running and passing game to get going. Be careful WO-S, that "Halfin Train" is no joke. He's coming straight atcha or he will go around you and leave you saying..... :huh: and then it just might make you start to :whiteflag:. So no matter what happens from the coinflip forward, the Indians have the best cheering squad in all Southeast Texas. "Purple Curtain", we gotcho back....play hard until each whistle blows :punchingbag:and we will be in the stands going :woot: :woot: :woohoo: :shout: :popcorn: :rocks: :clap:......go Indians! Now, there is only one thing left to say..................LET's GET IT ON...

Indian03

100+ Posts
[size=18pt]The PNG vs. WO-S game starts at 7:30pm.[size=18pt]

The previous schedules sent out were wrong. Spread the word!

bark

1,000+ Posts
I agree, all should come out and watch these guys. I think to appreciate the season you need to go to all the games not just start at the playoffs.

don't think there is any doubt we will be in the top 4 teams of district the real work comes in week 11,12,13, etc...

go NDNs

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Indian03 said:
[size=18pt]The PNG vs. WO-S game starts at 7:30pm.[size=18pt]

The previous schedules sent out were wrong. Spread the word!

Get to the stadium at 6:00 p.m. or whenever WO-S will open the gates and take over the stadium. Be early, be loud, and watch the Indians win at WO-S for the first time since 1983 [31 years].

Go Indians. Peace.

sarge5555

Good-morning to all of you PNG Indians fans..........I take great pleasure in welcoming you to Friday Night Football and it's almost time to get it on over at Mustang Country.....please drive safely to and from the game and let's enjoy the game and hopefully PNG can put it together and get a victory tonight. I'm sure with all of the support that the Indians will get from us, they will have no problem with this. It's Friday, we are motivated and the team is gearing up for the action with the WO-S Mustangs.....so, I understand it's almost going to be standing room only so make sure you get there early.......I will see you there.....I will be the LOUD one. Go Indians! :band: :clap: :clap: :clap: :helmet:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores