Wrights Touchdown video that Puts PN-G ahead of Crosby to win* 3 videos

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
WOW. Let me just say, one of the best second halfs I have seen in a long time. Hats off to PN-G. These boys NEVER GAVE UP!!!! The crowd was going CRAZY. It was a playoff atmosphere! Congrats NDN's!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5DH0w9AtM

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Re: Wrights Touchdown video that Puts PN-G ahead of Crosby to win

Thanks! I was hoping to see some footage.

Was the field grass or artificial? From the Crosby logos on the field, it looks artificial.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

Awesome! Thanks! Glad to see another fan providing media coverage for all the others not able to attend.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts

Last 10 seconds.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpABzoLdfKc

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

That's the type of run we all hope to see Wright making many more times this season. You can see the jets coming alive on that run.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts

Wright and Harmon are perfect compliments to each other. At the beginning of the game, Crosby was keying in on Wright, and Harmon was free to make gains. As Crosby became weary of Harmon, Wright's game opened up. As I said earlier tonight, teams that cannot stop the run will have a miserable time this year against us with both of them running wild.

The announcers were also talking about how both of them kept pushing with their legs until they were brought down over the last two games, many times adding a good five yards after being wrapped up.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts

Just real quick.... Hats off to MB. After a not so pretty first half, he brought the boys out fighting. It was nice to see some passing. I think that is what really threw Crosby off. They did not expect us to pass.

Aside from that, Crosby had numerous penalties (and many more that were not called). Crosby had a touchdown called back because of a penalty. Although the NDN's played their hearts out in the second half, it could have easily been 42-28 if Crosby had not had penalties. Nevertheless, I hope this win builds some confidence going to Texas City next Friday.

Congratulations Indians! To be down 14-0 at the half and come back to win shows many people that will face us this year.... NEVER COUNT US OUT!!!

SCALP EM!

One more video to upload, and I'm off to bed!!!!

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts

PAT ----- Always be faithful....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3hxv_qOH64

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
prepballfan said:
do youhave the extra point block at the end of the game ?

Unfortunately I do not. I was trying to pick my heart off the bleacher in front of me. Before I could aim the camera, the blocked extra point took place and then the celebration began!!!!

86ndnfan

IBLEEDPURPLE said:
WOW. Let me just say, one of the best second halfs I have seen in a long time. Hats off to PN-G. These boys NEVER GAVE UP!!!! The crowd was going CRAZY. It was a playoff atmosphere! Congrats NDN's!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5DH0w9AtM
pngfan93 said:
Thanks! I was hoping to see some footage.

Was the field grass or artificial? From the Crosby logos on the field, it looks artificial.
It was artificial...

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores