Your favorite quote or quotes !

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
I have allways been a fan of Muhammad Ali and his quotes....

“I'll beat him so bad he'll need a shoehorn to put his hat on.”

“Don't count the days, make the days count.”

“Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right.”

SCALP EM ! INDIANS !

75NDNDB

"WINNING ISNT EVERYTHING, BUT THE WILL TO WIN IS EVERYTHING." Vince Lombardi.
"SHOW CLASS, HAVE PRIDE, AND DISPLAY CHARACTER. IF YOU DO, WINNING TAKES CARE OF ITSELF." Paul Bear Bryant.

Purple Runs Deep

I was watching NFL films once and It was a special on Johnny Unitas. The commentator was talking about how Johnny was undersized and didn't have the greatest arm but then said "Greatness may be overlooked, but never denied." Those words always stuck with me.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
"Get up, you laying on the ground is killing our grass." PN-G linebacker's coach, Jerry Hooper.

"Son, if you've got bruised ovaries, then go see the girls' trainer." PN-G Head Coach Butch Troy, circa 1987.

"Just win, baby!" The late Al Davis, owner Oakland Raiders.

"Go Indians. Peace." 1989NDN

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngdad8420 said:
"Dad,We are PNG everyone hates us" Chase Romero #8 ;D

That's been the case for the last 50 years--nothing new! If they didn't show jealousy, then I'd be scared! I'm quiite sure that our boys aren't scared of any team right now.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores