7 on 7

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Thanks for posting links to the article and video. We have some kids that can catch the football. If this carries over to full pads in August, we are going to have a smooth and efficient passing game.

Go Indians. Peace.

png94

100+ Posts
Thursday this week the Indians will be playing at home at 5pm. We will have a table set up at the front entrance from 430-5 to take donations for their trip to state. All expenses for the boys trip will be paid for by the parents and the small fundraisers. Since 7 on 7 isn't a school function, the school and booster club aren't allowed to donate, so all donations are appreciated. Please come out and support these guys this week and please pass the word! Thanks

bark

1,000+ Posts
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
PNG wins final 7 on 7 against West Brook 41-34.

WB fails to score on 4th and goal in final seconds.

GO NDN's!!

These guys are great! I know they will go deep, if not win the whole thing.

Can't wait to see how far we go this season. Been too long since we have had a real deep run and I hear this group is good. With 4 teams from each district, playoffs seem a no brainer - just how far.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Nice interview. Can't wait till district. Everyone I know says this should be a great year to make a run but we will have to go thru Brenahm to get there. I hear they are strong again this year. (2 brother in laws coaches, that's what they tell me)

Go Indians!

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Not sure about D1 and D2 paths, with the new teams in the district, but we could meet up with Dayton before Brenham. Very tough team to take on 1st round, but to be the best you have to beat the best.

badndn

500+ Posts
Lets finish top four first and then worry about the playoffs. This district is going to be tuff with what Foreman has started at Central and Nederland always being a front runner. Add in a new direction at the always talented Ozen, Lee getting a new head coach and the up and down Vidor possibly being on an up year (you really never know with them). A couple of slip ups and a good team could be on the outside looking in. Remember the Gonzales/Sonnier led LCM team from a few years ago that was as talented as anyone in our district, but lost a couple games that were not expected and finished 5th!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores