Alamodome Ticket Sales

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
NDNband69 said:
As of Tuesday morning 6-22-10 the total tickets sold for the Alamodome game is ~ 2,200.
This is the last week the tickets will be on sale from our ticket office. We have sold 63% of the ticket sent to PNG. Last time to get the word out and do something about it. :shout:

A lot of people coming from out of town probably expect to buy at the gate. But there should be another 37% in the Golden Triangle that are going. Hopefully they are all procrastinators and will buy this week. ???
From all the excitement and talk I have heard around town, I can't believe we haven't sold more tickets. Lets get the word out!

pngmom4

500+ Posts
I just got back from buying my tickets. The ticket lady said that sales have been slow today.

Maybe the district needs to do a little advertising of the tickets.
Maybe, the district send out an email to all parents. they should have the email addresses from some of the forms we filled out at the beginning of the school year. Could be done quickly and free.

Just a thought.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
nissanindian said:
going to buy my four tomarrow just need some dead presidents first lamar band camp kind drained me

Could be worse....you could be "ToyotaIndian"! LOL

NDNband69

500+ Posts
This was in the article about Dave Campbell's visit in Groves. Great news about continuing ticket sales.

Faircloth, who was also signing copies of the magazine, said that tickets for the game against Gregory-Portland will be sold all summer at the administration building in Port Neches.

PNGfan

100+ Posts
I have to get on my soap box real quick. I went to the ticket office this morning to buy tickets and was greeted by a lady that wasn't in a good mood. First, I walk into the building since nobody was around and when I told the lady I was there to buy Alamodome tickets, she said for me to go stand outside by the window. I thought it was kind of comical since me and her were the only people there, but I did. When it came to picking the tickets, there was only one section that I felt were decent seats that you could see the game and hear the band. The section had six seats and I told her I needed only five. She refused to sell me the tickets because it would leave one seat empty. It may just be me, but I was very disappointed about this. I don't think it's that big of a deal to have one empty seat. I probably would've bought all six if the circumstances didn't upset me, but it was the principal of it.

I called and complained about the situation, and the administration building told me the reason was because they were trying to sell all of the tickets? Really? They also said that someone came in after me and bought all six of the tickets, but did try and handle it by giving me other locations, but none of which I liked. Anyways, this lady pissed me off to the point that I told them I would buy the tickets at the gate, sad cause money don't go to PNG. It doesn't matter because my $60 isn't that important, but it's my protest over the issue this morning.

Sorry for the fussing, but really frustrated.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Everyone has a bad day or two ... give them another chance. Sorry you had a bad experience, but, I hope you will buy your tickets from the PN-GISD. Life's too short to get upset about this ... give the Admin another shot. :)

Go Indians. Peace.

pngmom

PNGfan-
I would have been really p. o. too. But just remember that in the long run that lady could care less if you buy those tickets here or at the gate. Shes going to get her paycheck wether she sells 100 tickets or all 2600. It only hurts the school which in turns hurts the students. I don't think what she did was right, but do you think she really cares? Probably not. Also, if you wait to buy them at the gate your seat selection will be worse than it is now.

biaplayer

i can completely understand your frustrations. That lady might have been having a bad day who knows, she might just have a bad attitude who knows who cares. I have trouble with probably the same woman with the same issues. I am like you i i didnt buy one from that snob i just went and called my friends who bought extra tickets just in case someone was unable to get them and i went on about my merry business, i think what i will do on my next day off is go down there with a print out of this thread and ask the woman aka (grouch) if she knows that she is all over the message board thanks to her sorry antics lol

pngmom4

500+ Posts
When I went to get mine, the lady must have had a good day. She was in a good mood. I took a while to choose mine. I needed 6 tickets and wanted the tickets split between 2 rows. Instead of all sitting next to each other we are sitting 4 on one row and the other 2 are directly below one row down.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
BBHS-65 said:
Maybe more tickets could be sold if there were chartered buses.

There may be some chartered buses. You should call some of those charter services and see how much it would run. I don't think the school district would get involved with chartering a bus for the public. It is usually done by individuals or businesses.

NDN06

100+ Posts
Just noticing today's date..... ONLY 2 MORE MONTHS UNTIL THE BIG GAME!!! :woohoo:

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!? :helmet:

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
NDN06 said:
Just noticing today's date..... ONLY 2 MORE MONTHS UNTIL THE BIG GAME!!! :woohoo:

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!? :helmet:
I am definitely ready! We are making a mini-vacation out of it. Ought to be a lot of good football that weekend. Not bad for $12 to get to see all those games.

15PNG

500+ Posts
I sure wish there were "pngindians.com" tshirts or something, I'd love to sit in the section where all of us can :rocks: together. I feel like I've known some of you through years of visiting and following on this board (my original account got demoted, so I should be a veteran - ha). However, I wouldn't know who's who at the games unless there were user names on your shirts ;D

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
15PNG said:
I sure wish there were "pngindians.com" tshirts or something, I'd love to sit in the section where all of us can :rocks: together. I feel like I've known some of you through years of visiting and following on this board (my original account got demoted, so I should be a veteran - ha). However, I wouldn't know who's who at the games unless there were user names on your shirts ;D

Your account wasn't really demoted. The last two companies that were hosting this site didn't keep backups and when the site crashed, all was lost. This latest reincarnation of the message board has only been around since 2008. And I back it up on a regular basis.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores