Alamodome Ticket Sales

NDNband69

500+ Posts
As of Thursday morning 8/5/10, PNG has sold 2719 tickets for the Gregory-Portland Game in the Alamodome. That meams we have 781 tickets remaining. Looking at a GP site it appears that Gregory-Portland has sold about 500 tickets for the game as of today.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Just a suggestion: Why can't PNGISD have the newspapers or TV media report that there are a limited amount of reserved seats available for the PNG-GP game and they will be available to fans from our district only and give a day that they can purchase them at our admin building? It'd sure be better than sending any tickets back--what a shame that would be! This will give other football fans from our area a chance for a first hand look at the Indians and also make some cash for the district.

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
Tickets to this game have been on sale every day since we first received them. Not sure when they will stop selling them.

They do need to advertise that we still have some for sale better than they have.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
NDN NATION said:
Tickets to this game have been on sale every day since we first received them. Not sure when they will stop selling them.

They do need to advertise that we still have some for sale better than they have.

I totally argree. Maybe by doing a better job of advertising, all the tickets would be all sold by now

Gp83

THE GREGORY PORTLAND WILDCATS
NDNband69 said:
As of Thursday morning 8/5/10, PNG has sold 2719 tickets for the Gregory-Portland Game in the Alamodome. That meams we have 781 tickets remaining. Looking at a GP site it appears that Gregory-Portland has sold about 500 tickets for the game as of today.

Where did you get that info from on the site?

Gp83

pngmom4 said:
NDN NATION said:

I totally argree. Maybe by doing a better job of advertising, all the tickets would be all sold by now

What GP-King said was they sold 500 (GP vs PNG) the first day season tickets went on sale...they have had tickets on sale many weeks before that.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Gp83 said:
pngmom4 said:
NDN NATION said:

What GP-King said was they sold 500 (GP vs PNG) the first day season tickets went on sale...they have had tickets on sale many weeks before that.

http://stexfootball.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=talk&action=display&thread=893

Gp83

Justafan said:
Gp83 said:
pngmom4 said:
NDN NATION said:

http://stexfootball.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=talk&action=display&thread=893

"I know Magret told me the first day everyone who picked up season tickets bought alamo dome tickets also> think she said 500"

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Read my post again. I was not clear enough, but what I meant was to have tickets for other area/district fans who want to support us. All the great Indian fans know that tickets are on sale for us.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
I work for the State of Texas which make me a servant to the tax paying citizens of this state. The folks at the administration building need to realize who they work for, who pays their salaries and who can be influental in their termination.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
Let's pack the house at the Alamodome. Invite your friends, neighbors, former classmates, church family and working associates to the game. Post on facebook, twitter, etc. that tickets are still available. San Antonio and this venue is a great place for a non-reunion class reunion.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Alamodome tickets will be on sale up till noon on Friday 8-27-2010 at the PNG administration building ticket office. As of Monday 8-16-2010 PNG has sold 2814 tickets. The Alamodome has three parking lots, which provide 2,810 spaces. The rate for parking will be $10 per vehicle for the Texas Football Classic ($25 per Bus). Parking lot A access is only with a pass and for disabled parking. Parking lots B and C located on the eastside of the Alamodome, off Cherry Street is for general parking.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
Hmmmmm. That parking space number ought to be pretty interesting with several games going on that day and our game being in the middle of the day. Anyone checked with the Alamodome on how they plan to handle the situation or where additional parking may be available?

OldEagle

500+ Posts
My thoughts on parking are to get to the Alamodome about an hour before kickoff to give the people from the earlier game time to vacate the parking lot. I don't think many people will watch all 3 games. But having said that I know it would be hard for PNG fans not to get there 2-3 hours early! Remember, even if you get there early, you won't be able to sit in the reserved sections until the other people leave. Does anyone know what time the early game starts or who is playing?

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Texas Football Classic Game Times:

Thursday, August 26th
Game 1: Uvalde vs Seguin - 7:30 pm

Friday, August 27th
Game 2: Abilene vs Belton - 7:30 pm

Saturday, August 28th
Game 3: Richmond Foster vs El Paso Hanks - Noon
Game 4: Gregory-Portland vs Port Neches-Groves - 3:45 pm
Game 5: Georgetown vs Harker Heights - 7:30 pm

How soon on Saturday are you planning on arriving at the Alamodome? Remember, our reserved seat location are only for the time for the PN-G game. If you are planning on watching the other games, it will have to be outside of the reserved seating area.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores