August 22 Scrimmage vs. LC-M

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Our two deep offensive and defensive skill positions (as I believe that’s what we’re watching now
Could beat most teams. Whoever RB 28 is
Uh
He looks like a man amongst boys

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
I BELIEVE what is happening now is freshman on the left JV ON the right half court
We have 4-5 very elite looking WR on the JV team and we have several on the OL so much that I thought Christian was Playing with second string skill positions (also 74 @LT) BIG OL JV !!!!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Is NDN Press carrying the scrimmage live tonight?

I BELIEVE what is happening now is freshman on the left JV ON the right half court
We have 4-5 very elite looking WR on the JV team and we have several on the OL so much that I thought Christian was Playing with second string skill positions (also 74 @LT) BIG OL JV !!!!
Yeah, the schedule had Fresh and JV at 5, then varsity at 7

4-0-Niner

Agreed. That's was freshman and JV. Some of the varsity 3rd string played down with JV, as they are still working on depth charts. But my understanding is that it's only about a dozen kids that are teetering between 1st string jv or 3rd string varsity.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Is the format actual game-like conditions, or is each team getting a set number of plays to run an offensive series? It sounds like a game-like format based on Usedtocould's reports. I hope we get a good look at the #2 and #3 units on both sides of the ball. Also, how do we look in the kicking game? KO and FG? Thanks for the reports. GO INDIANS!

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Is the format actual game-like conditions, or is each team getting a set number of plays to run an offensive series? It sounds like a game-like format based on Usedtocould's reports. I hope we get a good look at the #2 and #3 units on both sides of the ball. Also, how do we look in the kicking game? KO and FG? Thanks for the reports. GO INDIANS!
Yes and no
They just took the ball away from us after getting a first down so it must be numbered plays
But they are doing full field first downs etc

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Was that TD by #35 for PN-G? Is the "score" PN-G 14 and LC-M 0? Yes, it is a scrimmage and no one keeps score; no one wins or loses. Just checking to see if the "good guys" are scoring the TDs. GO INDIANS!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores