August 22 Scrimmage vs. LC-M

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Matt McDaniel is a lethal DC. Best DC I've seen since Alan Weddell in his heyday as the HC/DC at La Marque. It may take Coach McDaniel one or two series to figure out what the opponent wants to do, but once he does figure it out, he will shut you down. He takes away the #1 option of the opposing team and he finds ways to put pressure on the QB. He puts our kids in position to make big plays. Great coach. I hope he and his family love PN-GISD because this PN-G fan loves him being here!!!! Also, I'm not sure who the DL coach is, but he does a great job. The PN-G DL kids are tough, strong, mobile, and they are excited to kick the opposing team's ass. He is molding grown men to play tough football at the line of scrimmage. PN-G's OL and DL can go toe-to-toe with anyone.

4-0-Niner

Matt McDaniel is a lethal DC. Best DC I've seen since Alan Weddell in his heyday as the HC/DC at La Marque. It may take Coach McDaniel one or two series to figure out what the opponent wants to do, but once he does figure it out, he will shut you down. He takes away the #1 option of the opposing team and he finds ways to put pressure on the QB. He puts our kids in position to make big plays. Great coach. I hope he and his family love PN-GISD because this PN-G fan loves him being here!!!! Also, I'm not sure who the DL coach is, but he does a great job. The PN-G DL kids are tough, strong, mobile, and they are excited to kick the opposing team's ass. He is molding grown men to play tough football at the line of scrimmage. PN-G's OL and DL can go toe-to-toe with anyone.
I think it is Logan Wilson and Blake Austin on D-Line. I think Austin focuses on the Nose Guards, but they coach the group together.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores