BC Meeting?

bandkid

Staff member
When I asked the band director about it last year, he said that it was supposed to be done after construction was completed but he wasn't sure if anyone had ever gotten around to actually doing it.

Mentioning it to him, the principal, the superintendent or a school board member would probably do the trick.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
If I can make to the SB meeting on Tuesday, I will ask about the flags then and report my findings on here.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
NDNband69 said:
We got to see all the highlights including the longest kickoff return in PN-G history....101 yards! Great blocking guys!!! Also the blocking on Chase's long cut back run for a T.D. ...awesome!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Coach said there will not be a Monday night Booster Club meeting next week. Will pick it up the following week.

From above^^^^^^^

squaw

1,000+ Posts
bark said:
IndianFan said:
Finally someone is doing these types of things. :thumbsup: I never understood why the previous athletic/school administration wasn't recognizing and presenting the rich history of Indian football. That's makes the experience of visiting Indian Stadium even more exciting and also reminds and helps motivate future players to strive for the same excellence. Kudos to Coach Faircloth.
I totally agree with you. Looks 1st class!

Trying to raise $5,000 for the '75 state title sign with all the team members name on it. I was told by 1 team member that 3 of them were going to make up any shortfall at their class reunion, I think 10/18. I was told '53 & '55 were pretty much underwritten by one man.

I was told by the AD Office to send mine to the HS address on Merriman attn:AD and make the check out to PNGISD.

We were thinking $150-200 each would get us close because some, Terry Guilbeaux for instance, have passed on and some can't be found..

Bottom Line - Faircloth is bringing us to the next level of facilities, Stadium was already in place but these type of displays of traditions has to pump the kiddo's UP!

Another GREAT job Coach Faircloth!!!!!!!
Bark , Richey Ethridge called me back and said that almost all the money is in place. I called him earlier in the year and I also called Wilson Weber and both have been working on raising the funds from all the boys on the 75 team. BTW, this was done under the auspices of our head coach and athletic director. I am so happy.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Booster Club members got a reminder e-mail about Monday's meeting .... 6:30 in the field house. This would be a great time for those who have not been to FINALLY GO!!!! :) You could sign up for the Booster Club and sign up for helping at the concession stand. We need more people in both areas.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Segura is supposed to taking $ too. I was told at the class of '75 reunion they were going to make up whatever difference.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Great meeting last night at the BC. I really enjoy how coach Faircloth presents everything and how intelligent of a coach he is. Alot of people don't realize how much prep goes into a football game plan. Glad that we have Faircloth and all the coaches. He is one to keep for as long as we can. The players, parents and fans all seem to respond to him in a positive way. Thank you Coaches for doing the job you do with all the boys. Ya'll help to make them men and have respect and have a work ethic on and off the field.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
Great meeting last night at the BC. I really enjoy how coach Faircloth presents everything and how intelligent of a coach he is. Alot of people don't realize how much prep goes into a football game plan. Glad that we have Faircloth and all the coaches. He is one to keep for as long as we can. The players, parents and fans all seem to respond to him in a positive way. Thank you Coaches for doing the job you do with all the boys. Ya'll help to make them men and have respect and have a work ethic on and off the field.
Well said, pngfan66! I have been impressed by how intelligent he is and how passionate he is and how he already bleeds purple (a requirement lol). As I've said earlier, I predict a state championship sometime real soon.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores