Bi-District Round, PN-G 37, Brenham 7

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Except for the INT and missed PAT, the Indians were in total control of the game. Even when Brenham stacked seven and eight defenders within three yards of the line of scrimmage, PN-G still controlled the trenches and could run whatever play they wanted. Excellent coaching move to show Brenham and future opponents that if you crash down on the PN-G run game, the QB (Adams) can pull the ball back and run untouched for a score. The DL and LBs for PN-G are dominant. The three PN-G DL men owned the line of scrimmage. Those guys are bad ass. They whipped Brenham...with five OL Brenham could not block PN-G's three DL. PN-G will be a tough out in the playoffs. They can run the ball and the defense can shut down the run. Great game Indians. Go PN-G!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores