Bob West's Predictions in todays PA News

png66

You must be talking about the 1968 game when Landry ran the opening kickoff back to start the game. I drove back from college in Houston that evening and had to stand on the track to watch that game. I am not sure if I was colder at that game or the Texas City game in Baytown. I recall that Greg Davis was the quarterback on that football team but after 40 years the mind does start to go.

NONS81

EX79NDN said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:.....and the rest was history. Beautiful memories from that point on! O0 :helmet: O0 I wonder how many buses we could fill today? I remember the charter bus services running out of buses and having to get more from another city. As long as I live I will never forget the bitter cold in Texas Stadium. :cold I was sick for a week after the game but the day of the game, it did not matter. I bet more people left town for the game than evacuated for Hurricane Ike!!!!

Remember the sign on 365? Last one out turn out the lights!!! The whole town(s) could have been robbed blind during those years - no one was here!!!!

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
NDNS81 said:
EX79NDN said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:.....and the rest was history. Beautiful memories from that point on! O0 :helmet: O0 I wonder how many buses we could fill today? I remember the charter bus services running out of buses and having to get more from another city. As long as I live I will never forget the bitter cold in Texas Stadium. :cold I was sick for a week after the game but the day of the game, it did not matter. I bet more people left town for the game than evacuated for Hurricane Ike!!!!

Remember the sign on 365? Last one out turn out the lights!!! The whole town(s) could have been robbed blind during those years - no one was here!!!!
..................not even the cops!!!!! :guns:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Terrible news about JBH. Thoughts and prayers to the JBH family ... prayers for a speedy, healthy, and full recovery. Good luck to PN-G Indian, JBH.

Go Indians. Peace.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
I saw this the other day when doing some research. I am sure the entire pngindians community wishes him well.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Wow, that's aweful. Lost of prayers needed indeed. I like Jim Bob alot. I used to work with him.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Condolences to his family.

bilde

Articles mentioning Helduser:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Bob_Helduser
http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20010801/NEWS/108010333?Title=Jim-Bob-Helduser#
http://www.brazossports.com/football/Bryan-banquet-recognizes-football-team-for-dedication

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores