Booster Club Membership Drive

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I am from the Houston area NDN81.

And no I wasn't talking about you squaw, we've already had that conversation.

;) ;) ;)

bandkid

Staff member
squaw said:
Well, its obvious that y'all are not talking about me. While I've been here nearly 40 years I did not graduate from Port Neches. Family that I married into have been here since the early 1920's. My spouse has been here all this life and is a true PN native. There's nothing wrong with either, unless someone moves in and tries to change things negatively and doesn't appreciate this community (and Groves, too). Come on, folks, we are incredibly lucky--we could've had the misfortune to have been from Nederland. As long as you bleed purple you are OK with me. We will die in PN but not soon, I hope! We have to see another state championship first. BTW, the Indians lost last night in the bottom of the 13th, but they played their hearts out. I'm proud of them and of the fans who drove all the way to go.

They said that last night's game is being hailed as one of the best in Texas high school baseball history on the announcements this morning. Seems like we have a history of "best" games here at PN-G.

N

NDNPARENT

ok.. since ppl are complaining about someone from Groves or PN . then how bout this.. since the QB was from Groves last year does that mena this yr QB is from PN? lol.. such sensless complaints and arguments! be like Groves own the Purple and PN owns the white! lol GIVE IT A BREAK!

VegasNDN

I've been watching this Booster Club ramp up from a distance. I've been a huge advocate for this Club for quite some time now. Not only for the financial support it will bring to the Athletic Department as a whole, but now being able to enjoy a tax break for my donations ;). However, I must comment on the topic that most of the guys are from Groves and working for the same company and blah, blah, blah. I personally know some of these guys from from school and athletics and one I dated his wife's sister through school. The guys I know are God fearing family men that have a genuine passion for the community you live in. I know a couple of them don't even have a child in high school so whoever keeps bringing up the topic of agenda should really think before they speak. The agenda should be to put the ENTIRE athletic program back on the map and continue the sense of pride and tradition for generations to come.

Looking forward to someone putting a link on here for those of us who are not able to sign up in person.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan said:
As soon as the booster site is ready with remote registration steps, you'll see a link.

I'm going to talk to the board members tonight about an e-mailable application for you folks that live out of town, and are ready to register now. Hopefully I'll have an answer after the game tonight.

15PNG

500+ Posts
So yesterday was my wedding anniversary....... the wife hands me this envelope, I reach in and pull out the coolest thing she's ever bought for me. It is a 'skin' for my blackberry that she had custom ordered/made. On the back is the PNG helment that you see for my avatar on a black background and the face/front is a matching purple/black. I even went to another building where I work and showed a Nederland feller that works over here. You can get anything made apparently. She really impressed me. I love it :clap:

You can create one for your phone (all phone types) as well. go to: www.skinit.com and select create your own. You can use any picture/icon/logo/avatar you want. I have thew coolest phone ever.

ndn4ever

Booster Club Webpage is out there but still under construction. Word as of last night is it should be ready for online memberships early next week. It will have a downloadable membership form as well if you want to mail your membership fees in. Website is PNGABC.COM :thumbsup:

VegasNDN

Thank you for the web address. It looks good. Not quite finished but looks really inviting and informative. It gave a snapshot of why the Booster Club is in place and the efforts it will support. It showed the current Board Members and breakdown of their latest meeting. The tab was there to sign up, however it didn't seem as though the web designer was quite ready.

Great job by the Board in getting this Club off the ground in such a timely manner. I can't wait to see what a tremendous impact it will have on this community.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
OK folks. This is your reminder. The PNG Booster club drive meeting is tomorrow evening.

The Port Neches Groves Athletic Booster Club will have a membership drive at The Pompano Club on June 4th from 6pm till 9pm. Everyone is invited to come join our cause and find out what we are all about. All Coaches from boys and girls athletics from all sports will be invited so if you haven't met them come on down and do so.
Refreshments will be served.

Don't forget ! !

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDNband69 said:
OK folks. This is your reminder. The PNG Booster club drive meeting is tomorrow evening.

The Port Neches Groves Athletic Booster Club will have a membership drive at The Pompano Club on June 4th from 6pm till 9pm. Everyone is invited to come join our cause and find out what we are all about. All Coaches from boys and girls athletics from all sports will be invited so if you haven't met them come on down and do so.

Don't forget ! !

Can you politely inquire about the status of the PN-GABC website, if the board members will link it to this site, and how the web-based membership forms are coming along (for us out-of-town alums)? Just a polite status ... I'm not complaining ... I hope all of the locals have a good time at The Pompano Club ... I hope the PN-GABC gets a ton of new members and raises a lot of money for the kids, athletic programs, and other student groups. There are a lot of us out-of-towners who would love to join from afar and donate $$$.

Thanks. Go Indians. Peace.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Proud, I would love to see you there. I'm sure the board would like every fan to attend.

Can someone from the board confirm that........please. :-[

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
1989NDN said:
NDNband69 said:

Don't forget ! !

Can you politely inquire about the status of the PN-GABC website, if the board members will link it to this site, and how the web-based membership forms are coming along (for us out-of-town alums)? Just a polite status ... I'm not complaining ... I hope all of the locals have a good time at The Pompano Club ... I hope the PN-GABC gets a ton of new members and raises a lot of money for the kids, athletic programs, and other student groups. There are a lot of us out-of-towners who would love to join from afar and donate $$$.

Don't want to miss out on any remote memberships while the excitement is still high.

I can host a downloadable form, or even create an online registration form if needed. I can also create and host an online store if needed.

N

NDNPARENT

is there a dress code for this membership drive? can we come in shorts?

15PNG

500+ Posts
IndianFan said:
1989NDN said:
NDNband69 said:

Don't forget ! !

Don't want to miss out on any remote memberships while the excitement is still high.

I can host a downloadable form, or even create an online registration form if needed. I can also create and host an online store if needed.

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I've been waiting for!!!!!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores