Brenham vs. Angleton

Torino

500+ Posts
Brenham completes a 50 yd pass to the Angleton 24 with 4 minutes remaining then runs for 9 to the 15

Torino

500+ Posts
Reese catches a pass and goes to the 1 yard line 2:24 remaining
Troy Green runs for a TD with 2:19 remaing
32-28 Brenham after PAT

Torino

500+ Posts
Angleton used its last time out.
Brenham intercepts Diggs. He can't pass and underthrew an open man.
Brenham will win.

badndn

500+ Posts
Brenham was down 21-0 at the half.
I felt like if we had beaten Brenham we would have beaten a good one dimensional Angleton. Dual threat QB's gave our NDNs trouble all season.
Viverette - BH in the first game
TC QB - in the second half
Gonzales - LCM
Schlottman - Brenham

Hope Dayton puts it on the Cubs.

BHSCLASSOF96

I was very impressed with the pride that was displayed by PNG during the game against my CUBS, the pride even motivated your players in the second half. Browsing through the site I've come across a number of I hope (insert team here) beats Brenham, what gives ? And the row your boat jokes, just remember that every time you see that, you've been scored on. Enjoy your basketball season. So long Angelton " CUBS FIGHT" :shout:

Regards,
O0

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
That was more than pride. PN-G was a second half team all season. A couple of breaks here and there and they would have overtaken Brenham. But it wasn't meant to be. Brenham was the better team for the first half, and did what it took to stay ahead in the second.

I hope the two teams meet up again in 2010. Good luck to Brenham in the 2009 playoffs.

90NDN

500+ Posts
I'm pulling for yall the remainder of the season. I felt that whomever won that game would go to the finals and have a chance at a state championship. Good Luck the rest of the way.

badndn

500+ Posts
BHSCLASSOF96 said:
I was very impressed with the pride that was displayed by PNG during the game against my CUBS, the pride even motivated your players in the second half. Browsing through the site I've come across a number of I hope (insert team here) beats Brenham, what gives ? And the row your boat jokes, just remember that every time you see that, you've been scored on. Enjoy your basketball season. So long Angelton " CUBS FIGHT" :shout:

Regards,
O0
Pretty sure it has everything to do with your QB's arrogance in the post game interview for the Newspaper. "They ain't all that!" Ty Schlottman

Also might have something to do with the taunting that some of your players were doing late in the game, and yes it was there!!!

NDN79

500+ Posts
BHSCLASSLESS96--It is a COWARD who posts on another school's board after the fact, and all they can contribute is taunts and smarta** comments. I have never had respect for a coward of any kind. Why didn't you have something to say before our game. The only thing you got right was the fact you noticed that PN-G displays their pride in their team no matter what. This is something that you obviously could learn from us. Because of your comments I'm going to have to pull for Dayton--I know that they will show class.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
And don't forget--PNG could have beaten you, Brenham, if the refs would have shown a little less partiality. Go, Dayton!!!!!

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Of course Brenham is good, they did beat a #5 ranked 11-0 FOOTBALL TEAM. Can't root for you though Brenham, Your article tried to sweep us under the rug like we were nothing. Go Dayton.
SAD FOR WESTBROOK AND CENTRAL. SOUTHEAST TEXAS WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap

BHSCLASSOF96

First off, I'm far from a coward, I was merely commenting on what I saw at the game and on this site. At any rate pull for who you like, still won't change what happened, and regardless of the results of Brenham vs Dayton :punchingbag: we'll fight to the end, ask ANGLETON :machinegun:

Torino

500+ Posts
badndn said:
I felt like if we had beaten Brenham we would have beaten a good one dimensional Angleton. Dual threat QB's gave our NDNs trouble all season.
Gonzales - LCM
Schlottman - Brenham

Why would you root against Brenham and for Dayton? As Brenham advances farther in the playoffs, it shows just how good PNG was this year.

Torino

500+ Posts
MOM2INDIANS said:
Of course Brenham is good, they did beat a #5 ranked 11-0 FOOTBALL TEAM. Can't root for you though Brenham, Your article tried to sweep us under the rug like we were nothing. Go Dayton.
SAD FOR WESTBROOK AND CENTRAL. SOUTHEAST TEXAS WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap
Although it was obvious from the article that Brenham had a HUGE chip on its collective shoulder, wouldn't it be counter-productive for us to root against Brenham and for Dayton? As Brenham advances farther in the playoffs, it will show just how good PNG was this year.
A #5 Associated Press ranking won't be as impressive if the team that defeated us exits early from the playoffs.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Actually Torino, Indian football is over and we had a great season...If I dont have the Indians to root for, then now I turn to The Cowboys and The Longhorns for my football excitement. Im done with the Brenham angst, whoever wins, wins.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
You know, the INDIAN NATION has to wonder why these folks from Brenham, who beat us, continue to keep coming back to us on this messageboard. If my team had beat a team, I would be so looking forward to the next playoff game that the team just played, and beat, would become a distant memory in short order.

Could it be that they don't have their own messageboard? Could it be they are bored? Could it be the arrogance so many referred to?

BETTER YET - Could it be that the chill of CHEROKEE is still running through their bodies and ringing in their ears? Could it be the they too are now infected by the mystic of the INDIAN NATION, its HONOR, PRIDE and TRADITION? Hmmmm - think about it !

badndn

500+ Posts
Torino said:
badndn said:
Gonzales - LCM
Schlottman - Brenham

Why would you root against Brenham and for Dayton? As Brenham advances farther in the playoffs, it shows just how good PNG was this year.
1. Because Dayton is a local team!
2. "They’re not all that.” Ty Schlottman - Brenham Jr. QB after defeating PNG.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores