caleb harmon

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
No offense to LU. A lot of people on here are LU alumni including myself. I'm just stating that they don't look like a quality college program yet that could compete with any major program. I was hoping Harmon would get into the game. He couldn't have been any less impressive than the back that was playing.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
I am also a Lamar graduate and we tried to get involved with Lamar football. I was taking post-graduate classes when they were talking about getting support to bring back football and their constant statement was "we are going to recruit local players so we will have a great local turnout at our games." Guess someone forgot what they said. My feelings are that if they keep going like they are, their game attendance will fall away and so will their new football program.

bark

1,000+ Posts
squaw said:
I am also a Lamar graduate and we tried to get involved with Lamar football. I was taking post-graduate classes when they were talking about getting support to bring back football and their constant statement was "we are going to recruit local players so we will have a great local turnout at our games." Guess someone forgot what they said. My feelings are that if they keep going like they are, their game attendance will fall away and so will their new football program.

agree, plus the fact that this area is traditionally a Friday night group.

Torino

500+ Posts
lu cards said:
lamar roster http://www.lamarcardinals.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/lama-m-footbl-mtt.html lamar has kids from almost every local high school

A lot of the locals are playing--all 3 QBs are local, Garrett the HB is from Orange, the starting center is from Lumberton, JJ Hayes the WR is from Diboll and especially on defense Ploch is from Dayton, Malbrough is from WB, Prescott is from Ozen, Guillary is from Central, Beard from Lumberton is playing LB...

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
I too am a lamar graduate, and I too want them to succeed. I just don't think they are giving Caleb enough of a chance.

lu cards

100+ Posts
squaw said:
lu cards said:
lamar roster http://www.lamarcardinals.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/lama-m-footbl-mtt.html lamar has kids from almost every local high school
Yes, but they play very few of them. If they'd play Caleb Harmon, we'd go and so would lots of other folks. (for example only).
not true.lamar starts a ton a locals.let me make sure i understand this correct.if lamar plays a png player then you'll support them if not you wont?lamar doesnt need fans like that.everyone thats been loves what lamar is doing with there college atmosphere.i support png/lamar no matter who is on that field even if i disagree i support the program.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores