Calling all old regulars...

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
The people who complain about the coaching must not attend the lower level games. Faircloth is building a top notch program from ground up and if you haven't attended a JV. Freshman or Jr High game, you need to attend and watch all the High School coaches who attend and help coach these kids!!

Kudos to IndianFan for building this site. I read everyday!!!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
If people want to complain about our coaches or the football program, just do what I did--join the booster club and get involved. Be part of a solution instead of being part of the problem. I can unequivlocally state that our coaches put forth hours and hours of work and their plan is solid. I may get upset a people leaving early whether we're winning or losing, but no one can place blame on Coach Faircloth or the other coaches for minor things like that. The point I'm trying to make is "Coach Faircloth is a great coach, leader, Christian and basically a decent man all around." How can I state that so emphatically???? I became involved and learned the truth for myself. If you are not convinced, join the booster club and see for yourself. Otherwise, just shut up.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
i am still here also. Just did not get to attend a lot of games due to work, so i didn't want to comment on things i had not seen.

akifan94

500+ Posts
I am around. 5 weeks on a turnaround and spending a week for work in California has been taking up some time. I flew in Friday night at 7:15 and was at the game by 7:45.

After all the hoopla last year I tried to step back some and just lurk.

PNGfan

100+ Posts
I'm still here!! Trying to stay low key. ;D Faircloth is a jam up guy! Coach came on our sideline this past Saturday and helped cheer on our youth football team. BTW, a PNG peewee team (7 and 8 year olds) and PNG Junior team (9 and 10 year olds) are in the semi-finals this week, with the winners playing in the Super Bowl at Lamar University in two weeks!! Both teams are good enough to be in the title game and will hopefully bring the trophy back to PNG!!!

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
15PNG...thanks for the kind words. I think you rock,too. I just wish you would bring that talent back home to the Reservation!
PNGfan...you are right, Coach Faircloth is an awesome person. Every time I have been around him, I just get a sense of how genuine he is. He loves our school, our kids, our community and he is doing a great job of continuing and building on to PNG Tradition.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
15PNG...thanks for the kind words. I think you rock,too. I just wish you would bring that talent back home to the Reservation!
PNGfan...you are right, Coach Faircloth is an awesome person. Every time I have been around him, I just get a sense of how genuine he is. He loves our school, our kids, our community and he is doing a great job of continuing and building on to PNG Tradition.
I agree totally with all of the above, but you forgot one very important side of Coach Faircloth--he is so danged smart that I cannot help but believe we will be renown football team and win many state championships in the upcoming years. I told him he needs to stay and coach his son here and take him to a state championship game. He smiled, but he never said "NO". I love adding to our "Tradition, Honor, Pride".

badndn

500+ Posts
Haven't been able to log in for a while. It gives me an error at work when I try to log in (something about cookies even though I have my security settings on the lowest level).

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores