Channel 12 Band of the Week

ndntrueblue

:rocks: Hey fellow football fans, Lets show our Band just how proud we are of them. Click on this link and vote for our Purple pride band. They are competing with Nederland for Band of the Week

.12 News KBMT and K-JAC. News, Weather and Sports for SE Texas - 12 News KBMT & K-JAC. News, Weather.
www.12newsnow.com

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Ok INDIAN NATION!! We're behind in the votes again!! We can't let them win this!! Please keep voting! Clear your cookies and VOTE....VOTE....VOTE!!!

NDN06

100+ Posts
ahh!! I just voted and it is 41% to 59% with the pups in the lead.. NO WAY are they better than our Purple Pride Band!!! GO VOTE!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Go viral with the request. :laugh: I already posted it for 3200+ facebook members to see.

bandkid

Staff member
My thanks go out to everyone for their support. The band takes an enormous amount of pride in the fact that our community is behind us all the way.

I just voted and the polls are all locked up. Don't let up now, folks. Nederland's bound to have a fresh round of responses for us tomorrow morning. We need to show them what it means to wear the purple again this year.

nissanndnwife

I love nissanindian
we are behind again...i have text every person i know...posted on fb...and have gone to all my family members house's to vote on their computers!!!! we can not let this happen...spread the word...VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! :shout:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores