Coach Brandon Faircloth

Gumbeaux

Re: Brandon Faircloth

They better move quick if they want him....Westlake job is opening and I am sure he would be a front runner for that one.....

ScalpEm24

In doing a lil research on him, he seems to be a bright young offensive mind.....I guess time will tell if he is the right man for the job.

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS

Gumbeaux said:
They better move quick if they want him....Westlake job is opening and I am sure he would be a front runner for that one.....

You may be right but Id bet the Westlake job gets some pretty big established names to apply.

ScalpEm24

I would have to think the sooner the better. I think there are at least 3 names on the list that are still viable applicants....and great choices if the board so chooses.

badndn

500+ Posts

I expect to see Danahers name on the Westlake app. list! I think he may have been contacted about the job yesterday! Just an opinion. I think this could have been a contributing factor for his quick withdrawl yesterday. I could understand also. He is established and makes good money, so he could gamble on the Westlake job (which is one of the top 5 jobs in the state) because if he doesn't get it he is still in a good place.

Faircloth on the other hand would be a bigger gamble to turn down PNG now to take a shot at the Westlake job.

ScalpEm24

Just a lil bit more info....Sounds like an offense that would bring some excitement to a new Multi-Million dollar facility.....Bring IT!!!

Permian offensive coordinator Brandon Faircloth has applied to become the head coach at Port Neches-Groves, a Class 4A school with a rich football tradition, according to a list compiled by the Beaumont Enterprise.

Port Neches-Groves will be hiring a head football coach/athletic director for the first time in 15 years. Longtime Indians head coach Matt Burnett has left the football program to become the outdoor athletic complex coordinator and attendance officer.

According to a story in the Beaumont Enterprise, Port Neches-Groves was scheduled to complete its first round of interviews for the head coaching position today.

The Odessa American was unable to reach Faircloth by phone on Thursday to find out whether or not he has been invited to interview.

Since joining the Permian coaching staff in 2006, Faircloth has presided over three consecutives seasons in which his quarterback has broken Permian's single-season passing record, a streak that was capped by the 2,682 yards Trevor Adams gained this season.
Faircloth also presided over Sherard Ray's 2,224-yard season this year, the second-best single-season rushing mark in Panthers school history.
Port Neches-Groves has won three state titles - including a win over Permian in the 1975 state final - and reached the state championship game three more times

SCALP EM!!!

ScalpEm24

I would have to think it was from PNG....will he accept? My gut is we will know soon....very soon.

ScalpEm24

We should know SOON!

Times are changing on the Reservation...Purple & white on a field of green, prettiest site you ever seen!!

SCALP EM!

ndnwarrior

Permian.jpg

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores