Coach Faircloth

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
(With the number of posts replying to 39-32 I won't try to reply to each one individually so allow me to just put my thoughts down in random order) WOW!!! I can fully understand ya'll being riled up with the post made by 39-32, but please....for goodness sakes don't put all Nederland folks down the way you have nor group all of us into the same category as a select few. That, IMHO, is just as sad as what it's responding to. I AM from Nederland and I DO understand. You're absolutely right, I will never know what it's like to be an Indian (not do I want to be) ... I'm having a good time being a Bulldog. I for one, am NOT jealous,worried, envious or whatever you want to call it of anything PNG...I enjoy being a Bulldog and am proud to be one. I totally enjoy the rivalry that exists between our two communities and believe it makes for some great conversation. There is no need to disrespect each others traditions, schools, communities etc etc etc. FYI We are BIGNED...not 'lil ned. I believe I have always shown respect for ya'll, although maybe disagreed with some posts. I also believe that in the past I have expressed my good wishes for your team and coaches. If I'm not mistaken (and I haven't taken the time to refer back) I also posted my good wishes to Coach Faircloth and the PNG community upon getting him and, as well as for your new stadium. We are from different sides of the track but that is no reason to not act civil towards each other and not make personal attacks from either side. It's true that the bigned.com board does not see near the traffic that yours does...why??? I can't answer that. I'll concede that your community is more involved than ours when it comes to posting, by a long shot. But I still LOVE my Dogs.

And to close...Good Luck versus Barber's Hill this Friday.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
39-32 said:
Geez, can you guys kiss his butt enough. You know he does not come on here and read this crap. He is gone in another year or two and everyone one this thread, although you dont want to beleive it.....know its coming.

There's a troll in the house...

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I think that we are very lucky for having Coach Faircloth. We need to remember that our school board decided to hire him. Great job by those guys. I would like to say that I got to know coach Kroker a little bit and he is a great guy as well. He has done a great job with turning a very inexperienced defense around to become a good defense. I saw him helping his players with homework after school in the offseason. He is a fine guy and really good coach as well..

NDN79

500+ Posts
Yankee

You know we have nothing but respect and admiration for you and Big Ned!! It's easy to get caught up in emotions and respond without thinking. We enjoy and encourage your kind words and the respect you have shown PN-G, and the students, athletes, and fans from our community.We certainly do not group you with the likes of 39-32, nor do we group all of the loyal BIG NED followers that way either.I look forward to the day when we can have a PN-G Nederland state title double header(what a crowd that would be).

Good luck to the DAWGS this friday and throughout the play-offs.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
ingainerYYZ said:

plus 2. Also, most Ned fans don't realize that after a couple of years here, Coach Faircloth will be an Indian himself. Once the blood turns purple, there is no other place that can change it back. I think he will remain here at least 10 or more years. I am not the least bit worried about him leaving because his blood is changing color as we watch. Scalp 'em Indians.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I wouldn't worry too much about 39-32. He's just a troll. Gets on here, makes 2 posts to get people upset, then disappears back into the sewer where he came from.

The coach's (Faircloth, Cary, and some others) wives sat just down and to the left of us at the Vidor game. Ms. Faircloth said they were all very happy to be a part of the Indian Nation and planned to be here for quite some time. Now I know that isn't a committment in stone but it sounded encouraging to this old Indian.

15PNG

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
I wouldn't worry too much about 39-32. He's just a troll. Gets on here, makes 2 posts to get people upset, then disappears back into the sewer where he came from.

:clap: :clap: Awesome! I didn't know it at first, but my ex-wife is a troll. Maybe we can set them up??

squaw

1,000+ Posts
15PNG said:
PNG Proud said:

:clap: :clap: Awesome! I didn't know it at first, but my ex-wife is a troll. Maybe we can set them up??
Aw, come on! Don't tell me you married someone from the wrong side of the tracks???? ;D

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
NDN79 said:
Yankee

You know we have nothing but respect and admiration for you and Big Ned!! It's easy to get caught up in emotions and respond without thinking. We enjoy and encourage your kind words and the respect you have shown PN-G, and the students, athletes, and fans from our community.We certainly do not group you with the likes of 39-32, nor do we group all of the loyal BIG NED followers that way either.I look forward to the day when we can have a PN-G Nederland state title double header(what a crowd that would be).

Good luck to the DAWGS this friday and throughout the play-offs.

Thanks 79...and I agree...THAT would be AWESOME!!!! Talk about a packed house!!!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PNG Proud said:

More like disappeared back into his 'doghouse'. He comes out occasionally when his fleas bother him to much. :laugh:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores