Countdown to Week 1 2016!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
It can't get here fast enough.

Is PN-G doing spring ball? Too many in baseball to have a productive spring season? Any word on who might win the QB job? The slot WR? Who will replace Jack Giblin? On defense, who will replace Anniboli? Updates much appreciated.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Are there any local schools doing spring football? Does PAM do spring football?

Go Indians. Peace.

Bigdog

The Dog
More teams used to do it, (Including PNG I think) but have gone away from it in favor of another scrimmage in August.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Bigdog said:
More teams used to do it, (Including PNG I think) but have gone away from it in favor of another scrimmage in August.
we all know the swamp mutts have Spring practice.

Bigdog

The Dog
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
Bigdog said:
Lol , you sound like Soulja now. Its a big conspiracy !! :huh: :-X

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Bigdog said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
Bigdog said:
Lol , you sound like Soulja now. Its a big conspiracy !! :huh: :-X
nice practice today. :welcome:

bark

1,000+ Posts
justafan said:
bark said:
MOM2INDIANS said:
We have 7 on 7 coming up!
anyone have any idea who will replace Hauck this year at right tackle? do we have any underclassmen worthy?

Replace? He is only a Junior.
moving Friday to a Lake Travis school that starts spring training Monday- I am told. With drew Monday effective Monday after the grading period.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Guess his parents decided to take all the money they tried to donate for the Indoor Facility and go use it where they'll actually use for the kids. PNG is a dying aging community. Blinded by the past to look at the future.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

justafan said:
Guess his parents decided to take all the money they tried to donate for the Indoor Facility and go use it where they'll actually use for the kids. PNG is a dying aging community. Blinded by the past to look at the future.
didnt PNG have two kids transfer to DFW area schools recently also? (Within the past year)

bark

1,000+ Posts
Don't know the situation but I was told Luke Morris was going to go both ways. Problem is if he gets hurt now you have to replace 2 positions. They were telling me he went both ways some what his Fr year--I don't remember

My hope is beating Nederland - it is a BIG deal ask Fox Network - and winning a District Title outright. Been toooooo long

Mr. Buddy Garrity

MOM2INDIANS said:
I just hope everyone stays healthy, with MCM being the last game in district, I would hate to be banged up going in.
dont worry, we'll play nice, maybe. :punchingbag:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores