Countdown to Week 1 2016!

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
bark said:
justafan said:
bark said:
MOM2INDIANS said:
We have 7 on 7 coming up!
anyone have any idea who will replace Hauck this year at right tackle? do we have any underclassmen worthy?

Replace? He is only a Junior.

Heard he was still at PNG
moving Friday to a Lake Travis school that starts spring training Monday- I am told. With drew Monday effective Monday after the grading period.

hookem14

100+ Posts
Playing first State Qualifying Tournament tomorrow at Cy Falls. Playing in another State Qualifier next week at Cinco Ranch.
We have been playing practice games regularly against West Brook.

bark

1,000+ Posts
hookem14 said:
Playing first State Qualifying Tournament tomorrow at Cy Falls. Playing in another State Qualifier next week at Cinco Ranch.
Haven't heard much either. Understand we have lost Hauck, moved Shultz, knee Vidrine ,Hightower quit and Runnels knee yesterday
How are we looking this year?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
:helmet: Not too many folks talking about it. I guess quite anticipation is the order of the day.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Appreciate both of you and all the other great fans here sharing your excitement! Activity will pick up a lot when the action starts.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
bark said:
hookem14 said:
Haven't heard much either. Understand we have lost Hauck, moved Shultz, knee Vidrine ,Hightower quit and Runnels knee yesterday
How are we looking this year?

Out of towner...out of the loop...I understands kids moving, but how did the injuries happen? Thanks.

Go Indians. Peace.

hookem14

100+ Posts
Hauck moved
Runnels hurt knee at a football camp
Shults hurt knee playing pickup basketball
Vidrine quit football to concentrate on baseball where his future lies, (doesn't want to risk injury).

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
hookem14 said:
Hauck moved
Vidrine quit football to concentrate on baseball where his future lies, (doesn't want to risk injury).

Are they out for the season?

hookem14

100+ Posts
justafan said:
hookem14 said:
Hauck moved

Are they out for the season?
From what I understand, it's very possible.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I'm more worried about losing Hauck. If the Indians don't have the horses up front blocking, it's going to be a long night for whoever is running the ball. And Hauck was going to be the anchor.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan said:
I'm more worried about losing Hauck. If the Indians don't have the horses up front blocking, it's going to be a long night for whoever is running the ball. And Hauck was going to be the anchor.

+1...he was going to be a 3-year starter with good size and quickness...next man up...PN-G OLs have rarely just lined up and out-sized opponents...our kids will just have to use good technique, good positioning, and out work the other kids wearing different the other jerseys.

Go Indians. Peace.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores