Dayton Broncos @ Port Neches-Groves Indians

100+ Posts
Lots of back and forth chatter going on between PNG and Dayton fans on the SETX site. I made a sort of tongue-in-cheek post, just for my amusement.
This could be a close game, but like I said about the WOS game and going forward, if this PNG team really wants it, they have the ability to really take it to any team in our district. I'm hoping they're hitting on all cylinders this Friday, and gets it done.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
This PNG offense has the capability to dominate the clock and scoreboard . But will they avoid the turnovers and critical penalties that have killed so many drives? Make a few stops on defense and play capable offense and it’s a win.

snowbird

Dayton s schedule has been very weak so far, Indians should put a hurting on their front 4, especially in the 2nd half. Pound the running game and set up play action for some easy down the field throws. Defensively we need to set the tone early, hitting right in the mouth and not let up. SCALP'EM

PNG 35-14

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Dayton s schedule has been very weak so far, Indians should put a hurting on their front 4, especially in the 2nd half. Pound the running game and set up play action for some easy down the field throws. Defensively we need to set the tone early, hitting right in the mouth and not let up. SCALP'EM

PNG 35-14
They’ve played some decent teams.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
4B448FD9-E138-4A95-AC19-C1CAFA174740.jpeg
Daytons helmets are LEGIT! I’d personally love to see PNG in something like that…they definitely stand out!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indians running Hebert as a fullback tonight. Several runs so far tonight.

4th and goal at Daytons 1 yard line. End of 1st. Looks like Dayton has figured out how to slow down Adams when he’s lined up as qb in wildcat.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
DB’s are completely lost tonight.

Adams is running really timid, close down at point of contact. Don’t know if he’s hurt.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores