Discussion/Status Reports from the Spring 2013 Offseason

NDN Forever

Very impressed with our boys in 7 on 7 scrimmage with West Brook. absolutely picked the Brook defense apart. Defensive backs and Linebackers were very impressive as well. I think I counted 4 picks and 2 for TDs. Speed Speed Speed!!!

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
NDN Forever said:
Very impressed with our boys in 7 on 7 scrimmage with West Brook. absolutely picked the Brook defense apart. Defensive backs and Linebackers were very impressive as well. I think I counted 4 picks and 2 for TDs. Speed Speed Speed!!!

:rocks: :rocks:

PNGDAD15

I heard that they are going to be playing in a 7 on 7 tournament in Crosby this weekend.
Update: here is schedule for tournament this weekend.

POOL A: (1) GCM, (2) PNG, (3) Crosby #2, (4) Kinkaid
8:30-1 vs 4
9:30-2 vs 3
10:30-1 vs 2
11:30-3 vs 4
12:30 2 vs 4
1:30 2 vs 4

POOL B: (1) Sterling, (2) Crosby #1, (3) Huffman, (4) Galena Park
8:30-1 vs 4
9:30-2 vs 3
10:30 1 vs 2
11:30 3 vs 4
12:30 1 vs 3
1:30 2 vs 4

2:30 Pool A #1 vs Pool B #2
and
Pool B #1 vs Pool A #2

3:30 Championship

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Happy to see the Indians in 7 on 7 tournaments and a full 7 on 7 practice schedule during the month of June. I love seeing the Indians throwing the football around. Stretch the field and throw that sucker 30 yards down field.

Go Indians. Peace.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I did here that the jv team won the jv tourneyment not sure about the varsity

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Should we make a thread dedicated to the7 on 7 tourneyment since we have quite a few on the horizon

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I hope our boys are doing a lot of working out. The Nederland boys are filling the gyms in the area. We were out muscled and pushed around last year.

bark

1,000+ Posts
justafan said:
Seen on the pngisd website two coaching postions open. Anyone know whose leaving?
??????????
Arnaud is reassigned as an assistant at GMS and Wieh.....is going back to Westlake where he and his new wife are from.

according to another HS coach. Also, the track coach and 2 or 3 girl sport coaches. 7 in all

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
bark said:
justafan said:
Seen on the pngisd website two coaching postions open. Anyone know whose leaving?
??????????
Arnaud is rerearigned as an rearistant at GMS and Wieh.....is going back to Westlake where he and his new wife are from.

according to another HS coach. Also, the track coach and 2 or 3 girl sport coaches. 7 in all

Wha Wha What?

;D ;D

png94

100+ Posts
bark said:
justafan said:
??????????
Arnaud is rerearigned as an rearistant at GMS and Wieh.....is going back to Westlake where he and his new wife are from.

WHAT????? Who is Wieh? Also, which track coach? Cary?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
bark said:
justafan said:
??????????

:laugh: It looks like the censored words feature of this software is a little overzealous. It's apparently converting the letters 'ass' to 'rear'. (rerearigned should be reassigned, etc...)

I just turned off the feature, so watch your language, this is a family friendly forum. ;)

I have no clue if or how that would explain 'Wieh'.

Sorry to hear about losing good coaches.

Bruiser

Two jobs are posted on district site...I spoke to a coach that said Arnaud is going to GMS and another football coach is moving to Austin (Wesinger, I think). Girls are losing Buchanan (softball) and Beagle (track). No other boys coaches are leaving at this point. Hopefully we can find some good coaches to come to the Reservation.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores