District 8-5A Standings and Scores

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
I believe
Along with the other things mentioned

It’s mainly
The television capabilities especially with DC
And Jones made a deal with them around the time his grandson played for Highland Park
Not saying I’m right but that’s what I think

But with the DC empire being based out of Lewisville
I think they’re pulling the strings

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I think Dalton Schultz’s comments about the football “culture” in Dallas vs Houston sums it up perfectly…it’s definitely a ZOO with a JACK@SS running the SHOW…lol!

Copied from cbssports.com
Upon signing the new deal, Schultz appeared on The Pat McAfee Show on ESPN and talked about, among other things, the difference between playing for the Texans and playing for the Dallas Cowboys -- the team with which he spent the first five seasons of his career.

"The focus is just football, you know what I mean?" Schultz said of playing in Houston. "I'm going back and telling some people about being around the Cowboys practice facility and game day and describing some of the interactions and stuff that you see on a day-to-day basis and it surprises a lot of people. They're like, 'Holy crap. That actually happens at a practice facility?' You think it's normal, and then you come to a place like this."

What's an example?

"It's literally a zoo, dude," Schultz said. "There's people tapping on the glass trying to get people's attention while they're doing power cleans or whatever. It's different. That's the brand that they've built, that's what [owner] Jerry Jones likes, that's the way that they run things and there's nothing wrong with that. You don't realize how many eyeballs and how much that can maybe distract in the locker room, just being in the facility until you go somewhere else and you're like, 'Holy crap, there's none of that.'"

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Jerry Jones is the lead jack@ss/ring leader/head clown. On top of his innate buffoonery, he is now acting like an ornery old man. I appreciate his dedication to NFL/Dallas/football, but he has lost it. Time to quit and spend his billions enjoying life while his kids run the circus. But he won’t. He’ll retain a tight grasp on the power reins all the way to his grave.

19PNGndn68

I originally felt Dist 8 runner up was not desirable, but you have to play SOC at some point. If you can beat them in Round 2, you can probably get to Round 4.
With returning MLB #43 missing the first three games and playing sparingly from a non contact injury, PNG has seven new defensive players. Every game has been a crucial learning experience in building team work, confidence, and creating the swarm defense necessary to win championships. The more games played the more improvement. If we had the same number of returning staters on defense as offense i agree with you bring them on as soon as possible. Defense wins championships. Ask Sulfur Springs (5-1) after losing 31-6 to Celina (6-0) for their district title lead.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Jerry Jones is the lead jack@ss/ring leader/head clown. On top of his innate buffoonery, he is now acting like an ornery old man. I appreciate his dedication to NFL/Dallas/football, but he has lost it. Time to quit and spend his billions enjoying life while his kids run the circus. But he won’t. He’ll retain a tight grasp on the power reins all the way to his grave.
Last off topic comment but you’re 200% RIGHT! Any other team would’ve FIRED McCarthy by now but Jerry finally found his “PUPPET” that will let him control “the strings” :rolleyes:

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
If posted before I apologize. PNG got a big boost when Coach McDaniel returned to the sideline. He started back on the SL in the Huntsville game. When he is there he is pointing at players and yelling things like move over, move up. back up. He is putting them in place according to what he sees from the other teams offense. He has been in the press box due to reasons. Being back on the field you can watch him making adjustments and coaching up kids between plays, as well as moving a player when he sees a shift in the offense. Its a big defensive boost having him back on the sidelines.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
If posted before I apologize. PNG got a big boost when Coach McDaniel returned to the sideline. He started back on the SL in the Huntsville game. When he is there he is pointing at players and yelling things like move over, move up. back up. He is putting them in place according to what he sees from the other teams offense. He has been in the press box due to reasons. Being back on the field you can watch him making adjustments and coaching up kids between plays, as well as moving a player when he sees a shift in the offense. It’s a big defensive boost having him back on the sidelines.
Yes! It’s a NOTICEABLE difference with him on the sidelines!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores