District Standings and Scores - Week 5

19PNGndn68

You have to play the best to beat the best. PNG Region 2 District 8 teams currently have the second highest won loss record in 5AD2 with a record of 21-12. Only Region 3 our Old District 9 leads all of 5AD2 with a current won loss record of 25-14. Ten of the sixteen districts in 5AD2 currently have losing won lost records.
For our Liberty Hill purple second cousins that need all of the outside help they can get. LH got crushed by Cibole Steele in their first game. LH Region 3 district 11 teams currently own a 19-21 won loss record. LH gets a bidistrict foe from Region 3 district 12 with a current won-lost record of 9-24 with no team currently with a winning record. Time passes but somethings don’t change. LH will get spanked by another Region 3 District 9 playoff team. Dave Campbell Texas Football Greg Tepper is predicting a Richmond Randle vs PNG state final.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores