Doty

90NDN

500+ Posts
I would think that if they red-shirted him, that's a good sign because otherwise they wouldn't care if he was gone in 4 years or not. IMO, this means they think he has potential since they want him to have another year.

bark

1,000+ Posts
90NDN said:
I would think that if they red-shirted him, that's a good sign because otherwise they wouldn't care if he was gone in 4 years or not. IMO, this means they think he has potential since they want him to have another year.
*********************************************************************************
absolutely!!

bark

1,000+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
PNG267 said:
Anyone else see him on TV a few times last night??

Really? Fill us in.
Please do - for a fact his Grandmother said he was red shirted - she may have it mixed up, I know she would have said something if he was on TV.

What channel and who did they play -was he on the sidelines? dressed out?

90NDN

500+ Posts
I think he would be referring tot he game that was on ESPN2 (Cal vs Oregon)..the game that LaMichael James hurt his arm in I believe. Blowout win by Oregon.

bark

1,000+ Posts
That's good that he is able to be part of the game, see what happens on the sideline etc... I hope he will get a chance to play in the future. At the very least he is getting a good education and being able to experience college football on a level very few get the chance to.

Good for him, I know all PNG folks are proud of his accomplishment!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores