Dream of the Future Revisited: Multipurpose Indoor Facility

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Understood but it’s interesting that some colleges have covered practice facilities that are not close to the main field house.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I have not read this whole thing but I can assure you that pipelines is a big problem for this. It was part of the problem last time we tried this. They cannot be built on top of them and unfortunately they run all over the area around the school.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
I have not read this whole thing but I can assure you that pipelines is a big problem for this. It was part of the problem last time we tried this. They cannot be built on top of them and unfortunately they run all over the area around the school.
Makes a lot of sense

15PNG

500+ Posts
Is the booster club still in existence? What is the level of involvement with coordinating fund raising? Is anyone here a member or regular attendee?
I’m a member (signed up again today) but obviously not an attendee - I donated once before and would get behind another effort. This PNG thing is going to get me divorced since it have a son playing for Hutto (JV). So let’s make it happen!

15PNG

500+ Posts
I don’t understand that! We practiced all over the place, jumped in the forbidden water, breathed the air. The school buildings are all over the place. We have TPC exploding in the back yards . Build it, use it.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores