Existing coaching staff

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
Welch, Broussard and Cobb do not have a job. Wallace and Smith were reassigned to the Middle Schools, don't know which ones yet. Segura, Lefort and Arnaud have a job, but Arnaud will have to recertify to teach. At the present time he teaches PE. The coaches that are brought in will get the PE jobs.

badndn

500+ Posts
Well I hate so anyone lose a job, but we knew and I am sure most of them knew that this would happen. It is part of the life of a coach. Broussard and Welch will land on their feet somewhere soon I imagine with all of the coaching changes going on in the area. I have loads of respect for the job that Coach Welch did over the years with the kids he had to work with on the O-Line.

I totaly understand from Coach Faircloths point of view. As a first time coach I am sure I would want to surround myself with as many people that I know and trust to get my feet wet.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores