Final: PN-G 49, Montgomery 42

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indians left 7 points on the field on that first quarter interception so could be 35-14.

The line of scrimmage belongs to PN-G. But defense is not wrapping up on tackles. Must stop that or Montgomery can easily come back.

pngfanatic

100+ Posts
This reminds me of the Nederland game. Almost perfect execution by the offense in the first half. We appear to be the better team. Just need to avoid turnovers and I think we'll win.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Indians left 7 points on the field on that first quarter interception so could be 35-14.

The line of scrimmage belongs to PN-G. But defense is not wrapping up on tackles. Must stop that or Montgomery can easily come back.

THIS

Justafan

2,000+ Posts

I think Crippen has the potential to be a great QB, but he needs to work on his QB IQ. Needs to learn coverages and when to get rid of the ball. Tries to thread the needle too many times.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
I think Crippen has the potential to be a great QB, but he needs to work on his QB IQ. Needs to learn coverages and when to get rid of the ball. Tries to thread the needle too many times.
To me he looks like he’s trying to throw too hard (which I know NEEDS to happen) but sometimes looks like it takes too much effort and accuracy suffers. More like Nolan Ryan in shoulder pads.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
we scored on a 54 yard Trahan run then they scored on one play with a run

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Trahan 54 yard TD run. 35-21

Montgomery 74 yard run. 35-28.

Indian linebackers out of position and missing tackles.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Momentum on the verge of turning the wrong way. Indians forced to punt. First punt of the game for PNG.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (5-0)
vs.
Splendora Wildcats (2-3)

Friday, Oct. 11, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium, Port Neches, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores