FINAL: Port Neches-Groves 55, Texas City 23

Just when you think Ashworth is out at QB he goes and throws a PERFECT pass to guess who.
I’m sitting on the TC side they’re STUNNED I sat with them last week too haha
 
Anyone have the address for TXC HS? We need to send them thank you notes for all the gifts they continue to give PN-G with bad snaps and fumbles.
 
Let's be honest. We had no idea that TXC would be this bad. That said, PN-G is capitalizing and doing good things on offense and GREAT things on defense and special teams.
Their opposition has not been very good, but by all accounts they still have a pretty good (although one sided) offense. I felt going in that we would be in good shape if we could stop their running game, and to our credit we did exactly that. Add in their numerous mistakes and our heads up play to capitalize on them and this is the result.
 
Last edited:
Score a couple more touchdowns with the starters to begin the second half. TC might score some on the third string D.

6 turnovers by TC in the first half.
Not sure I would play ‘em that long. First series and second if they fail to score on the first. Close call on how long to leave ‘em in but not very long imo.
 

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (2-3)
vs.
Texas City Stingarees (5-1)


Friday, October 9, 7:00PM

The Reservation

HOME GAME TICKETS

NDN PRESS ON YOUTUBE

Regular Season Broadcasts

RADIO

INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Huge shout out to the entire Port Neches-Groves community for the support last night! You all created an amazing atmosphere for a high school football game and brought so much energy to our team! Our Band, G Crew, Indianettes, Frontline, and Cheerleaders were awesome!  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

DISTRICT SCORES

Back
Top