GAME DAY: PN-G Indians (10-2) vs. Brenham Cubs (8-4)

bandkid

Staff member
NRG is out for next week. Already booked, not sure by who or for what. Word has it that Fort Bend Marshall is being stingy on site selection, trying to get a small stadium to limit our crowd size. This one may come down to a coin flip.

Davidp43

100+ Posts
NRG is out for next week. Already booked, not sure by who or for what. Word has it that Fort Bend Marshall is being stingy on site selection, trying to get a small stadium to limit our crowd size. This one may come down to a coin flip.
I wouldn't mind Stallworth or Pasadena

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
What I love seeing is the high number of what I believe are Sophomores playing a good bit
I assume they are because their number isn’t on the original program etc

Like 7-10 that look like they’re football players already.

100+ Posts
My wife and I were forced to watch the last two games on Texan Live, and I'll admit that we may be getting spoiled a little. But no matter, it's still not the same as being there, and we plan to attend next week's game in person. It was sort of humorous though, it was the 2nd quarter I think, before the TL announcer discovered that #18's name was not Gino Ramirez! Do we have a Gino Ramirez? Maybe Brenham has a Gino Ramirez.
Anyway, good game, and yes the sophs in the game did great. We're running out of inside LBs; no one else get injured!
BTW, 12,000 attendees aren't too shabby. The TL announcers commented on all of the purple on the visitors' side of the field.

Last edited:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
All the nonsense and references to the nonsense have been removed. Kudos to past and present coaches and players. Be thankful for the excellent staff and team that is representing the PN-G Indians. Support the team as they prepare for round 4 of the 2022 playoffs. This is one of the best teams we've seen in decades.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
A fun game to attend. The only downside was NRG's inability to handle a crowd at the gates, as ironic as that seems. Only opened SOME of the gates, their little scanners were REALLY slow to work, and they opened the gates WAY too late. Can someone tell me the logic in opening the ticket sells before the parking was opened???

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
A fun game to attend. The only downside was NRG's inability to handle a crowd at the gates, as ironic as that seems. Only opened SOME of the gates, their little scanners were REALLY slow to work, and they opened the gates WAY too late. Can someone tell me the logic in opening the ticket sells before the parking was opened???
Yes I thought it was rather ridiculous

pngfan316

100+ Posts
My wife and I were forced to watch the last two games on Texan Live, and I'll admit that we may be getting spoiled a little. But no matter, it's still not the same as being there, and we plan to attend next week's game in person. It was sort of humorous though, it was the 2nd quarter I think, before the TL announcer discovered that #18's name was not Gino Ramirez! Do we have a Gino Ramirez? Maybe Brenham has a Gino Ramirez.
Anyway, good game, and yes the sophs in the game did great. We're running out of inside LBs; no one else get injured!
BTW, 12,000 attendees aren't too shabby. The TL announcers commented on all of the purple on the visitors' side of the field.
Gino Ramirez is one of the JV players that was moved up for Playoffs

100+ Posts
Gino Ramirez is one of the JV players that was moved up for Playoffs
Maybe he was also wearing #18. I believe I saw two #2's as well. They suited up a lot of kids for the game, which is great, it ain't every day that you get to play at NRG.

Ashly409Sports

Just did way too much math (it's been bugging me lol). Looks like the entire lower bowl at NRG seats around 29,266. Each lower bowl sideline area seats 6,739. PNG's side wasn't full, but a lot fuller than Brenham's. I'd say the total crowd was in the 10-12k range as mentioned earlier.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores