Game Discussion: PN-G vs. Nederland

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Can someone please take some photos of the Bum Phillips Bowl trophy when it settles in at The Reservation?

All of us out of towners want to see it in place.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
IndianFan said:
Can someone please take some photos of the Bum Phillips Bowl trophy when it settles in at The Reservation?

All of us out of towners want to see it in place.
I think they have to fix it first, the base broke.

NDN06

100+ Posts
Any update on Hughes? Also saw Keynel with a hand/finger injury early on, but he went back in. I hope we aren't too banged up. Paying for a quick recovery for these guys.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The official word is...

Keynell had surgery today (Tues) and a pin installed in his finger. He's out. Apparently, by UIL rules, if you have a pin in, you can't play.

Hughes is out for this week. Still trying to figure out what's up with his leg.

Runnels dressed out as a courtesy to him, on his last game at the Rez. No play.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PNG Proud said:
The official word is...

Keynell had surgery today (Tues) and a pin installed in his finger. He's out. Apparently, by UIL rules, if you have a pin in, you can't play.

Hughes is out for this week. Still trying to figure out what's up with his leg.

Runnels dressed out as a courtesy to him, on his last game at the Rez. No play.

Hughes was rolled up from behind while engaged in a block. Could be knee or ankle.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores