Game Discussion: PN-G vs. Nederland

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
On those blocked kicks it's typically one of the offensive linemen being bull rushed and pushed back. Put a bigger, stronger guy in that spot!

We're lazy on special teams. On punts we just trot down field

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Here's to the PN-G coaches making some adjustments and the Indian players picking up where they left off in the 2nd half.

Every play counts now. It's a chess game.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
This offensive play isn't going to cut it. No output from Hughes, Riggs, McZeal, etc. And no blocking apparently.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Great performance by RJ! But the rest of the offense has to get involved.

Indian Defense needs a rest too. A long scoring drive by PN-G is needed next series.

Torino

500+ Posts
Wonder why we didn't go for 2 points? A TD and PAT wins for NHS either 28-27 or 28-26 if we missed it the 2 point conversion.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. You cannot turn the ball back over like that in this game. This is playing right into Nederland's hands. Long drive and score, and possibly ahead by 1 with little time left for the Indians. Indian defense must step up big time.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores