Guess Who Our New AD/HC is...

CardiacKids 92

100+ Posts
I don't know but I guess we will hear something by Friday...Isn't Jan. 9th the selection date?

I can't believe everything has been so quiet. Anyone know if they will announce the finalist on Monday or will they keep all the applicants names confidential?

satchmo69

I would think that the applicants names would be released by Jan. 10. Then the real bickering can get started!!!

pngfan1

Mikey said:
I would think that the applicants names would be released by Jan. 10. Then the real bickering can get started!!!
Hopefully they will be released, should be interesting.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Although it's painful for some to not hear every detail as it happens, I think the school board is handling this correctly. Top candidates, some who are probably already gainfully employed, have no desire to be in the media circus.

pngfan1

IndianFan said:
Although it's painful for some to not hear every detail as it happens, I think the school board is handling this correctly. Top candidates, some who are probably already gainfully employed, have no desire to be in the media circus.
I agree 100%. Good job by the school board so far. Very professional.

1984NDN

I was told today by a teacher in the PN-G school district they don't have any apps yet. Don't know for sure if this is true, but they sounded prety discusted with the way this is being handled.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
1984NDN said:
I was told today by a teacher in the PN-G school district they don't have any apps yet. Don't know for sure if this is true, but they sounded prety discusted with the way this is being handled.

Well, that is wrong, because i know for a fact that there are at least two applicants. I talked to a coach and he told me that they are keeping it very quiet.

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
modmouse78 said:
1984NDN said:

Well, that is wrong, because i know for a fact that there are at least two applicants. I talked to a coach and he told me that they are keeping it very quiet.

Only 2 applicants.........so sad and truly disappointing :whiteflag:

satchmo69

I know of another one sent in last week. Don't know if it has arrived yet. That means at least 4. I'm interested to know the final count. I guess we will never know what effect the Masters stipulation had on the number and quality of the applicants.

CardiacKids 92

100+ Posts
pngfan1 said:
IndianFan said:

I agree, I know if I applied for another job I would hope it would be kept confidnetial until it was finalized.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngfan1 said:
IndianFan said:
I agree with the "media circus" comment, but why say the school board has done a good job? One of my concerns is that only 3 members of the board are involved. Who handpicked these certain members? Also, the school board has to approve the final candidate and it seems strange that some members are also involved in the selection process and the hiring process. JMHO, so please don't start another sceaming match over this.

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS
squaw said:
pngfan1 said:
IndianFan said:
I agree with the "media circus" comment, but why say the school board has done a good job? One of my concerns is that only 3 members of the board are involved. Who handpicked these certain members? Also, the school board has to approve the final candidate and it seems strange that some members are also involved in the selection process and the hiring process. JMHO, so please don't start another sceaming match over this.

are you ever happy? serious question.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores