Guess Who Our New AD/HC is...

pngfan66

500+ Posts
:duel: Sounds like the end is in site finally. Hopefully the LCM job hasn't pulled anyone away from appling at PNG. I read they possibly had over 25 applicants for their opening !!! Maybe, just maybe, a candidate list will be released today, and with some back ground info as well. Have any of our current coaches applied for openings at other schools ?

allstarmom

100+ Posts
I have it on good authority that Riley is gone. He left before Christmas and it was a tearful farewell with the players.

akifan94

500+ Posts
I talked with Kerry Cooper (kfdmcoop) and it seems the school is playing hardball in regards to releasing the list.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Yeah I have it on good authority as well, my son told me this !!! He knows Riley very well. Played for PNG for 4 years.

tribesman

100+ Posts
Man, I'm really anxious to know who is on that list, BUT I would hate to think that by releasing the list at this time, that it could really harm the status of these coaches' current jobs. I could see where that could become a really bad situation. I'm kind of torn on the subject....

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
tribesman said:
Man, I'm really anxious to know who is on that list, BUT I would hate to think that by releasing the list at this time, that it could really harm the status of these coaches' current jobs. I could see where that could become a really bad situation. I'm kind of torn on the subject....

I've been thinking the exact same thing.

satchmo69

Most if not all schools know that their coaches are applying for other jobs. In the case of an OC or DC it is expected for the good ones to want to be a Head Coach one day. For the the ones that are already HC there are reasons they want to leave and anyone worth a dang would tell his AD or Superintendent his plans. This is not something one could do in secrete.

indianalways

100+ Posts
Alright, finally some info....well what are some of the names...

I'm sorry. I can't do that.
I can tell you that my information is legitimate.
No Long, no Hooks, no Neumann, no hiring from in house, no Wade Phillips (sorry)

CardiacKids 92

100+ Posts
indianalways said:
Alright, finally some info....well what are some of the names...

I'm sorry. I can't do that.
I can tell you that my information is legitimate.
No Long, no Hooks, no Neumann, no hiring from in house, no Wade Phillips (sorry)

I understand, I think we will know soon enough.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores