****Here's The List/IS THE COACH PN-G WANTS ON THE LIST????****

Gumbeaux

Re: ****Here's The List****

Smurf....I definitely agree.....The demographics are changing at CCalallen and PNG will continue to have the kids to produce not only winning teams but a team or two to make it to the big dance...

I do realize naming a stadium after you is a big deal, however completing his career at PNG would allow for an opportunity to make it back to state.....If we could see him on the side line looking back into the stands not realizing that it is true about 10K people showing up for a pre-season game.....That would be nice...

I have also seen where his wife is a stellar education professional as well...What more could a district like PNGISD ask for....Our classroom ratings and adding him as Hd Coach and her to some form of administrative role.....WOW....FIREWORKS!!!

Gumbeaux

I have seen where Vance has had major success....But as some people out there have stated they want to see a more balanced attack....That is not his philosophy by past years...I think they passed the ball maybe 15 times the entire playoffs...

But IMHO.....Winning is winning....If you throw it once and win....then do it....I was posting since someone asked of the style of play Vance had.....

Justafan

2,000+ Posts

NDNPARENT said:
squaw said:
pngfan93 said:
kfdmcoop said:
Just don't know if Danaher is the guy you guys need. Age concerns me. Need a younger, eneregenic type!

Between Marc Keith, Lonnie Beaumont, and Ken Cummings, I think the committee is well capable of deciding for themselves who will be the best match for our district.

hmmm the 3 wannabe football players from the board on the commitee..... interesting? The 3 egoistic men that are destroying the confindence of the community!
Just for the record, the committee consists of Marc Keith, Ken Cummings, Rusty Brittain, Darren McCutcheon, James Green, Barbara Comeaux and Lani Randall. Lonnie Beaumont, I was told, is unfortunately not on the committee.

hmmm the 3 wannabe football players from the board on the commitee..... interesting? The 3 egoistic men that are destroying the confindence of the community!

Who are the wannabees?

Smurf

Gumbeaux said:
I have seen where Vance has had major success....But as some people out there have stated they want to see a more balanced attack....That is not his philosophy by past years...I think they passed the ball maybe 15 times the entire playoffs...

But IMHO.....Winning is winning....If you throw it once and win....then do it....I was posting since someone asked of the style of play Vance had.....
A large part of Vance's success the two previous seasons was due to his offensive coordinator, Jeff Walker. He was recruited by nearby Rogers and took them to the playoffs his first season. Walker was a Danaher product, all-state fullback.

Smurf

NDNPARENT said:
squaw said:
pngfan93 said:
kfdmcoop said:
Just don't know if Danaher is the guy you guys need. Age concerns me. Need a younger, eneregenic type!

Between Marc Keith, Lonnie Beaumont, and Ken Cummings, I think the committee is well capable of deciding for themselves who will be the best match for our district.

hmmm the 3 wannabe football players from the board on the commitee..... interesting? The 3 egoistic men that are
destroying the confindence of the community!

I wouldn't exactly call recruiting Danaher "destroying the confidence of the community". No matter how this process unfolded you would have something to complain about.
Just for the record, the committee consists of Marc Keith, Ken Cummings, Rusty Brittain, Darren McCutcheon, James Green, Barbara Comeaux and Lani Randall. Lonnie Beaumont, I was told, is unfortunately not on the committee.

Gumbeaux

Sounds like we should snatch Danaher who in return should snatch Walker as an OC?????

Smurf

I wish. Walker is a HC now. Danaher coordinates his own offense. They would make a great pair though.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores