How well do Our 2010 Indians stack up to the 1999 State Finalist offensively???

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Different players. The Colburns played the same year(s).

Cody Elkins was around in 2000. He was the second string QB that took over when the starter was injured. Then Elkins broke his ankle or something and a sophomore started for him the rest of the year. Tough year for the 'O' in 2000.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Sorry--he said Cody and Cory and the only two brothers I know named that were the twins. I remember Elkins, though, and he did a good job.

ndn1998

could someone try to post some video of ron mcgill or send me a p.m. and maybe could work out somethin on gettin a copy. thanks

badndn

500+ Posts
ingainerYYZ said:
Ron McGill ( chatangier now ) was great ! Bryan Bost was phenomenal ! Both guy`s had a wonderful support staff. Overall just a great team. One of PN-G`s best.
Just a shot in the dark, but I am guessing most of you know who Chase Bertrand's uncle is?

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I like going back and reading this thread!!! I hope our boys work hard over the summer and come ready in the fall.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores