Huntsville Hornets Vs. Port Neches-Groves Indians

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Torino said:
Usedtocould said:
Lufkin Longview were in our district when I was in school. Lufkin used to be mediocre Longview always always good. Talk about distance driving for games. We had Lufkin (175 miles) Nacogdoches (155) Tyler (JT & Lee)(120) Longview &Pine Tree (100) and Marshall (75) closest.
Texarkana?
Yes. 3rd generation Texas High Tiger.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I thinks it’s going to be a long year for us. Lack of size and speed at receiving position plus not being very good defensively.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Prayers for Roschon whatever has happened . That give gives his heart every play

twrpng

100+ Posts
I agree buddy I hope and pray for number 2, he's family to me and my son. Preston loves this young man. We hope and pray all is well from the Riggs family. We need ya back on the field # 2

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Huntsville's defense was off the charts! It's like they knew our plays before we did! They were extremely fast at closing the gaps and very good tacklers. Probably the best D I've seen in recent years. They should go pretty deep in the playoffs.
And they did what every team that beats us does... blitzed often and disrupted our timing. We're easy to beat when you do that to us.

I agree that it's going to be a long year, especially if we lose RJ for the season. Might win 2-3 more games without him.

restless natives

Was also without starting S and CB. Both are likely done for the year.
Starting LB went down with an injury as well. He was on crutches after halftime.

Torino

500+ Posts
restless natives said:
Was also without starting S and CB. Both are likely done for the year.
Starting LB went down with an injury as well. He was on crutches after halftime.
So we may have 3 defensive starters out?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
#27 is a solid replacement at LB. Losing #16 at DB, not so good. Who's the other injured db?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores