"Indian March"

81alum

Just wish timing was better. March was going on during Lumberton school song and march was on video screen. Couldn't really cheer without being disrespectful to school song.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
I liked the march but I also really liked how the players strutted their way out of the run through! They have practiced those moved together

attakapandn

100+ Posts
did you all noticed that the players took a knee and prayed in the endzone, they did nto do that the previous games. To me it shows unity!

badndn

500+ Posts
Gonna have to work on the timing as the team was fired up, but then had to wait a long time in the run thru. But looked like the team and fans, especially the young ones, loved it!

NDN79

500+ Posts
I thought the Indian March was great! I would be interested to know how the players and coaches liked it.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
It was great. Timing was bad, but still great. Would love to hear the band play Geronimo's fury while they walk under the stands and while they are walking out to the run thru. Then start the clap then Cherokee when they run out. Just my opinion and thoughts.

bandkid

Staff member
pngfan66 said:
It was great. Timing was bad, but still great. Would love to hear the band play Geronimo's fury while they walk under the stands and while they are walking out to the run thru. Then start the clap then Cherokee when they run out. Just my opinion and thoughts.

If percussion is leading the football team through the catwalk under the stands, there's no way the band could play anything in the stands or on the track.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Play it more low keyed over the speakers. Geronimo's fury always seems to get people pumped up. It is very intense sounding to me.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Has anyone heard if we are doing this for MCM? Of all games this is the one we need to do it for....might be a little to hectic though.

NDN06

100+ Posts
MOM2INDIANS said:
Has anyone heard if we are doing this for MCM? Of all games this is the one we need to do it for....might be a little to hectic though.

At the BC meeting after the last home game, Coach said things went well, the players enjoyed it, and that we would continue to do this at our home games. I hope nothing comes up that prevents it from happening this Friday. It was really cool, and I think it would be awesome for the players to see ALL THOSE FANS under the stands getting fired up for MCM 2012! :woohoo:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores