INDIAN NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bandkid

Staff member
PNG Proud said:
And there are also several PNG people on that other site that brag at every opportunity and people get tired of reading it...including myself. I'm all for being proud (hence the name) but "Hey look at me, and I'm great because I pull for PNG" just doesn't cut it for me. I guess I'm a bit too reserved for that.

You're going to get that, too, but that's with any school (I can think of a few Barbers Hill and Friendswood fans that go above and beyond the call of duty in that department). Granted, we have more of them, but we have more fans in general. It follows that we would have more braggers.

The question is whether the bragging justifies the hatred. I'll be the first to admit that both sides take it too far sometimes, but it seems that the haters are always outnumbering and outdoing the braggers. Then again, things seem to get out of hand fairly often on that site.

Maybe I just see things through purple sunglasses.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Your going to have that anywere. Love the song and I love our indians. I am thankful that we have former alumni who care enough about our school to take the time and money to put something like this together.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores