Just a Question

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Torino said:
pngfan66 said:
Its best that we win out. I think we have to beat Vidor and have a Ozen loss to secure a spot. Best situation based upon current standings is for us to win out. Ozen lose to Nederland and then next week have Vidor beat Livingston. If that happens we go DII #1 Seed. That would put either Livingston or Ozen in at #2 seed DII. #1 seed for us would more than likely have us playing Dayton first round. If we are #2 seed we will play Barbers Hill in the first round. There are numerous variables with this log jam for 3rd and 4th in our District. It could come down to points or a flip. Things should totally clear up this Friday night.

Thing I want to see happen is that we just win out PERIOD ! Control our own destiny !

Dayton football peaked in 2008 and 2009. Can we beat them? Who knows? But they aren't the power house they were when hammering us in 2006 and 2007 or reaching the state finals in 2008.

Barbers Hill is the main roadblock from 19-4A this year.

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Must be some type of tiebreaker issue if we are in with a win, as there would be a 3-way tie for the last two places if neither Ozen or Livingston loses.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores