LCM APPLICANTS LIST

N

NDNPARENT

http://www.kfdm.com/news/coach_29662___article.html/director_athletic.html

allstarmom

100+ Posts
I still don't think it is a good idea. I wouldn't want my current boss knowing I was applying for another job. Would make for an uncomfortable work place if I didn't get the other job. My mom used to say, "If all of your friends jumped off the Orange bridge, does that make it right?" They posted theirs, we opt not to post ours, no big deal!

kfdmcoop

100+ Posts
From a poster on setxsports

If LC-M can release their list then PN-G has no excuse. Confidentiality indeed. Roll Eyes I bet some of the same names may be on PN-G's list that are on the LC-M list as well.
I think most districts are not stupid to the fact that their district is not the best in the world and a coach may want to leave to better themselves in their career. If anything, they wouldn't tell the coach he was fired if he is a winning coach. They will probably offer him a raise in pay to keep him on. So don't give us this "morale" BS and try to talk down to us like PN-G is more careful in their decision making. Breaking the law is not a sound decision.
Come on now, Injuns. Just pony up the names or face the LAWFUL consequences. Even the attorney general can't help you stop a FOI.

N

NDNPARENT

To me it is a public job, not a private company. therefore the puble should know who apply, it is our tax dollars that are paying for the position. Also shows that the board thinks they have the god amighty power above the law and all. And who you think is paying for the AG to review this matter.. it is our tax dollars being wasted again!

pngsup

Would you be asking to see a list of people that applied for the english teachers job or the math or the band? Why is this any different? You don't hear all the rumblings for other job openings in the district. I appreciate the fact that the district is not giving out a list of names, these people are applying for a job just as any of you were applying for a job.

NewOldInjun

If thousands of people showed up every Friday night in the fall to see the results of that week's English or Math classes, I am sure some people WOULD ask for that list.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
pngsup said:
Would you be asking to see a list of people that applied for the english teachers job or the math or the band? Why is this any different? You don't hear all the rumblings for other job openings in the district. I appreciate the fact that the district is not giving out a list of names, these people are applying for a job just as any of you were applying for a job.

The brutal honest truth is that most people care more about the football team than they do English, math, or music.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Wow. David Satcher applied for the LC-M job? I thought someone on this board had "inside information" that Satcher wanted to coach PN-G and how we would be lucky to have him because he would be such a good fit and he was "the man". Hmmmm......

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
Wow. David Satcher applied for the LC-M job? I thought someone on this board had "inside information" that Satcher wanted to coach PN-G and how we would be lucky to have him because he would be such a good fit and he was "the man". Hmmmm......

Well I have zero inside information but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he might have applied at PNG

NONS81

Well, once the district spends umpteen thousand dollars on attorney fees to find out that they have to comply with the FOI Act anyway and release the list, we might just see David Satcher's name there also. Gotta cover all your bases. Have you never applied for more than one job at a time? I have. Then you get to pick the one you really want.

VegasNDN

Ibleedpurple-

Could you possibly be a bit more ridiculous. You must have been one of those "I told you so" kids growing up. Find me the post, because I can't, where someone had "inside information" on Satcher applying here? Then show me the list of PN-G applicants where David's name is missing. Oh, you can't! Try being a bit more positive during this search. And for the record, we WOULD in fact be so lucky to have David as the New Chief!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Man Oh Man! Some of you folks are sounding like a bunch of kids on a playground.
Can't you folks just be patient and let the process work? If we knew ALL of the reasons for the things that the board does, then we'd be on the board ourselves. I say, we voted those people in to do what's best for the district, so let them do it!

Personally, I agree with keeping the list hush for the moment. Those coaches are entitled to their privacy.

Let's just have a bit of patience.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores