LCM APPLICANTS LIST

png94

100+ Posts
Im sure Coach Satcher is trying to better himself and become a head coach.He can't just depend on one job app (PN-G).Im sure he has put in for more than these 2 jobs.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
19cherokee90 said:
Ibleedpurple...should have made it Ibleedignorance
What's with making things personal?????? That stinks! Ibleedpurple was just making an observation and an opinion which is his right. What is wrong with you?

akifan94

500+ Posts
I was told Satcher did not apply due to the Master's stipulation. This same person also said Danaher does not have a master's. Can anyone verify that?

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS
akifan94 said:
I was told Satcher did not apply due to the Master's stipulation. This same person also said Danaher does not have a master's. Can anyone verify that?

many coaches w/o the masters still applied, my guess is David was one of them.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
I'll refrain from addressing the personal attacks, I was raised better than that. Afterall, this is a message board where the last time I checked, opinions and observations were welcomed.

I was just surprised to see David's name on the LC-M list after all the heavy campaigning done for him on this board.

satchmo69

Satcher did apply at PNG. He does not have a masters but is working toward that goal. I understand why he did not just apply to PNG. If the Masters requirement is enforced he will not be eligible.

TravelingNDN

I also saw Satcher's name on the San Angelo list where they had over 70 applicants. I heard he was selected to be on the Defensive staff if not the Defensive coordinator for the annual Bayou Bowl. There are a lot of good jobs out there and it looks as though he is looking to take the next step as a HC anywhere he can. He has a pretty good resume as far as I can tell.

19cherokee90

squaw said:
19cherokee90 said:
Ibleedpurple...should have made it Ibleedignorance
What's with making things personal?????? That stinks! Ibleedpurple was just making an observation and an opinion which is his right. What is wrong with you?

Hard to make things personal when ya dont really know who your talking about....Even though it's just a post on a message board..Ibleedpurple's post was undoubtably full of sarcasim and was very "smart" if ya know what I mean. So same goes with my post if that is the case....the whole ignorance thing....just my opinion on the post...not the person as a man or woman. Im sure i'd buy ibleedpurple dinner and give him the shirt off my back face to face...as i would for most indian fans regardless of their opinions on this board....we do all want the Indians to do one thing and thats kick some tail out on the football field...although we may have different "opinions" on how they could reach that goal on the field....we still all want them to win...so don't read into my post ever for anything more than what they are. Hey Ibleedpurple...send me your number i'll buy ya lunch.....i'll even high five ya when we put up 56 points on big ned next season.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Cherokee I have sent you my number and I will argue what ever fact you want so I can get the free lunch hows the Pablono sound this weekend be ok?

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
19Cherokee90 - No hard feelings. :whiteflag: I guess my statement was coming from the place that I was putting my thumb out ready to get on the Satcher band wagon. I wanted to believe that he wanted to come to PN-G ONLY. But I get the politics and purpose of applying for other jobs.

In the end......I just hope we get someone that is passionate about football, understands the tradition built here over the years and has the ability to produce a successful program that everyone can rally around. I hope he gets the younger kids (Junior High & Pee Wee) fired up about being an "Indian" and most of all ----rally's the communities of Groves & Port Neches around to pack the "new reservation" to the gills to support these young men. And putting 56 points or more on Nederland would be icing on the cake!

19cherokee90

very well said purple...im with ya 100%....from the sounds of things im afraid they already have their man...the rumors of the high profile coach and talk about them trying to be protected from his name being released on the applicants list...seems like if they have this kind of guy on the list the job would be his...you never know...I still hope for Satcher and I am very confident he would be a really good coach. A guy out here at work summed it up pretty well..David is a very intellegent coach and he understands png indian football and what goes on here. You sure wouldnt get a out of town person coming in and changing traditions..kinda like what happened to the indianettes a few years back when they cut their numbers way back. However...you know if we have a super coach who is a proven winner and he gets the job i support that 150%...best man for the job...If Satch doesnt get the PNG job i do hope he gets the LC-M job..at the very least it would improve the district adding another fine coach to the area schools.

TravelingNDN

That would be LCM's loss Coop. Check out Satcher's resume and you tell me who the best coach is. I dont know of any coach in the area that is coaching in the Bayou Bowl do you?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores