LCM APPLICANTS LIST

pngfan1

There are some others on the list that might be just as good as those two. They definitely need to do their homework before they hire.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
I'll refrain from addressing the personal attacts, I was raised better than that. Afterall, this is a message board where the last time I checked, opinions and observations were welcomed.

I was just surprised to see David's name on the LC-M list after all the heavy campaigning done for him on this board.
What a classy guy you are! I probably shouldn't have addressed 19PNG90's post with the remark about being "personal" to you, but my pet peeve is people who cannot disagree in a civilized manner without any namecalling.

19cherokee90

hey dont get me started about Satch....he is a great coach and from what ive been told ......our board didnt even offer him an interview...after asking him to apply. lmao a bayoubowl coach and no interview. Like ive said on other post...they better have a really big name coach on that list.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores