Livingston Tickets

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Livingston was just a very small, East Texas town for many years. A 2A school at best. The stadium still reflects that.

pngmom

Hello to everyone on here. I have been reading your post for many months and have really enjoyed it. I felt like I needed to let everyone know about Livingston's stadium. Some of you may have been there but for those of you who haven't.......Well let's just say you will be in shock of the size and condition of the stadium. We went to a JV game there last year. Once the band and Indianettes get in the stands the will not be any room for the fans. I'm not joking. It is ridiculous. There is gonna be some upset PNG fans. My husband went to the restroom and said you could see out on the field and up to the press box the cracks/holes were so big. My daughter went under the stands and got poison ivy. And there was 2 of the biggest pit bulls in the yard in back -well almost underneath the stands that barked constantly. And please someone tell the cheerleaders not to hold that THUNDER sign up.......because I truly don't think the bleachers will be able to with stand it. The field itself was in poor condition. I don't think that the UIL(I guess that's who decides) should have put their school in our division. Also make sure you have plenty of gasoline for the trip. After Kountze there's not much of anything and for a big part of the way there is no cell phone reception. When I got home I truly had a bat wing stuck to my car antenna. On the plus side the people were very nice and friendly. We drove by the stadium in late July coming back from Dallas to see if there had been any changes/improvements made for the upcoming football season. And there had been none. My question is what are they gonna do when all these thousands of PNG on Friday night. Also I may have 2 tickets for sale. I bought 5 but don't think I will need all of them. Sorry for the long post but I just feel like the fans should know what to expect.

indianforever

100+ Posts
pngmom said:
Hello to everyone on here. I have been reading your post for many months and have really enjoyed it. I felt like I needed to let everyone know about Livingston's stadium. Some of you may have been there but for those of you who haven't.......Well let's just say you will be in shock of the size and condition of the stadium. We went to a JV game there last year. Once the band and Indianettes get in the stands the will not be any room for the fans. I'm not joking. It is ridiculous. There is gonna be some upset PNG fans. My husband went to the restroom and said you could see out on the field and up to the press box the cracks/holes were so big. My daughter went under the stands and got poison ivy. And there was 2 of the biggest pit bulls in the yard in back -well almost underneath the stands that barked constantly. And please someone tell the cheerleaders not to hold that THUNDER sign up.......because I truly don't think the bleachers will be able to with stand it. The field itself was in poor condition. I don't think that the UIL(I guess that's who decides) should have put their school in our division. Also make sure you have plenty of gasoline for the trip. After Kountze there's not much of anything and for a big part of the way there is no cell phone reception. When I got home I truly had a bat wing stuck to my car antenna. On the plus side the people were very nice and friendly. We drove by the stadium in late July coming back from Dallas to see if there had been any changes/improvements made for the upcoming football season. And there had been none. My question is what are they gonna do when all these thousands of PNG on Friday night. Also I may have 2 tickets for sale. I bought 5 but don't think I will need all of them. Sorry for the long post but I just feel like the fans should know what to expect.

indianforever

100+ Posts
pngmom said:
please pm me i will pay what i have to to get them Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tj_Man

Maybe the new coach can get the game moved to where we can all go and have a seat. Maybe Kingwood or Conroe.

indianforever

100+ Posts
i think everyone going to the game needs to decorate their car and line up at the school and roll into livingston in one big PN-G caravan and let them know who we are. Livingston fans would not to know what to think. i think that would be pretty intimidating. they want to try and limit our fans well thats fine the ones going would look like an army rolling in to take over their town :woohoo:

pngfan66

500+ Posts
:helmet: I got my tickets for this game when I bought my season tickets. I understand that even that dosen't gurantee I will get in !!! What time are the students out of school for this game ? I would say if there is a caravan then it would need to leave early early in the afternoon. Probably want to stop on the way and eat or roll into town and take over all the restaurants !!!

indianforever

100+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
:helmet: I got my tickets for this game when I bought my season tickets. I understand that even that dosen't gurantee I will get in !!! What time are the students out of school for this game ? I would say if there is a caravan then it would need to leave early early in the afternoon. Probably want to stop on the way and eat or roll into town and take over all the restaurants !!!
students get out at 1:00 lets do it lets take over livingston ;D

pngfan66

500+ Posts
:thud: I get to make the trip to Livingston on Thursday and get to go back on Friday !!! Glad I have a diesel with a huge fuel tank !!! Gonna go watch my son play. He is on the Freshman team.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
pngfan66 said:

Why are you saying having tickets doesn't guarantee you getting in? Are they selling more tickets than there are seats available?

bandkid

Staff member
pngfan66 said:

We're being released at 1, but I have no idea when the busses will be leaving the parking lot. My guess is that we'll (that is, band, Indianettes, cheerleaders, twirlers, film crew, Indian Spirit, and G-Crew) depart some time around 3, but I won't know for sure until at least tomorrow and the football team may leave at a different time.

NDN X

100+ Posts
OldEagle said:
pngfan66 said:

Why are you saying having tickets doesn't guarantee you getting in? Are they selling more tickets than there are seats available?
That's what I was just wondering. I have my tickets, and will be pretty upset if I don't have two seats waiting for me!! (and yes, we plan to leave early) I'm not trying to get on the 50, but they shouldn't be selling more seats than they have.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores