Livingston Tickets

png94

100+ Posts
got there around 645 and there were only 6 people in line, about 15 in line when i left at 8. I would think they would be sold out by noon :shout:

Purplefan2

Oohhhh. So even though they sell the number of seats that are supposedly available, the stadium is still cramped and won't hold that many? Guess I didn't think of that. Wonder why band and drill team are not going to be on the track like they've done before? Probably no room for that either....

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I'm sure we have sold more tickets than there is room, but what can Livingston really do if people show up WITH a ticket and all the seats have been taken? I'd really like to see them try and not let fans that have tickets in because the stadium is full...it could get ugly :punchingbag:! I decided not to get tickets after I saw the weather, and my son has a football game at 9 the next day, but I want a full report on how things go down over there!! ;D

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Coach Faircloth pitched the "band on the track" idea to Liv coach. Problem is...THERE IS NO TRACK!

The biggest problem that I see with the seating is the fact that people don't take up 1 seat. they usually get comfy and utilize 1 1/4- 1 1/2 seats each. So, now those 1500 seats become 1,000, compounding the problem even further.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
Coach Faircloth pitched the "band on the track" idea to Liv coach. Problem is...THERE IS NO TRACK!

According to TexasBob.com there is a track but I guess Old Bob got this one wrong.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Better photo...
lionstadium.jpg

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
IndianFan said:
PNG Proud said:
Just telling you what the LIV coach told BF

1. They removed the track.
or
2. The Livingston coach tells tall tales. ???

Looks like option 2. Here's a photo of Livingston's 63-20 home win over Caney Creek a few weeks ago. The track is inside the fence so maybe he meant that it's not accessible.

Someone needs to let Coach Faircloth know...

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Their field has a significant crown which might affect the pass. Doty will have to adjust his throws.
ChristianSmith%20(55%20of%20209).jpg

fan

I wonder if their stadium can pass an inspection from a state/local agency. I would be willing to bet there is NO WAY they meet ADA requirements.

Maybe, we could appeal to the UIL that the stadium is unfit for people to use.

This really shows how fortunate we are to have the people who voted FOR the bond issue that gave us the premiere facility in this area. I know BISD athletic complex is going to be first class too.

As always, thank your Board Member if you agree with the money spent for the Stadium.

I agree and wish all the sports, specifically Baseball/Softball, could have as state of the art facilities as Football/Soccer/Track teams have.

Must be dishearting to the Livingston coaches and players--even though I am sure the coaching staff is using this as great posting material in their Fieldhouse.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
I was wondering why they weren't putting the band and Indianettes on the track in chairs. This was done at Lumberton and LCM in the past to free up seats for the fans.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Former NDNette said:
I was wondering why they weren't putting the band and Indianettes on the track in chairs. This was done at Lumberton and LCM in the past to free up seats for the fans.

From the looks of the track it is an old one like the track at GMS. With rain that would be a big mess.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores